Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 252votes)

D.Gray-man

Alt Names: alt ディー・グレイマンalt Dī Gureimanalt Thầy trừ tàalt ד.גריי-מן
Author: Hoshino Katsura
Artist: Hoshino Katsura
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Go to D.Gray-man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 6 Replies
Topic its back A new chapter New Window aar54on
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any news on new chapters? New Window Akenonaga
  • 1 Replies
Topic allen as a noah New Window Antalius
  • 1 Replies
Topic show the love New Window eorgeburns7
  • 8 Replies

140 Comments

an update?!?!

3 years of waiting is not in vain!!!

It is back after years, I don't believe it. I cried.

It is like youth coming back ;)

i was really suprise about the new update and really happy that DGM is back can't wait for more update

I never thought I'd live to see the day...and damn. WHAT A TWIST!

Its translated on the mangastream website, and wow. took me a while to remember what was going on, but wow.

same with me, went back to the last few chapters (mangastream) and all the memories started pouring out. 

And I abandoned the idea of seeing this again, is like a dream come true.

Holy shit it's back...
Wow, I'm so fucking happy right now!!!

D. Grayman is BACK!!! and damn did it come back with a bombshell of a revelation.

IKR I'm both excited and shocked... and also confused... all at the same time lol

After all these years....

Spoiler

D. Grayman is BACK!!! and damn did it come back with a bombshell of a revelation.

Its translated on the mangastream website, and wow. took me a while to remember what was going on, but wow.

July* 17th. ;)

For real??!??! Don't joke with my poor heart 

Manga confirmed to be resuming from June 17, 2015! 

July* 17th. ;)

Manga confirmed to be resuming from June 17, 2015! 

D. Gray man was so good but then it went bit like air gear. : / 

I'm rereading this as it's been a while, but now I'm stuck since I cant figure out what the F&%# this code means at the end of volume 1:
OZSPASIO
JGDFOSG
BUIYSPARGK
JLKDGFLBV
JSSJIHAKO
HJAPF

She has been posting too much DGM on her instagram account, so there's hope that it will return atleast.. someday ;-;

Did the author revovered from her sickness?

She has been posting too much DGM on her instagram account, so there's hope that it will return atleast.. someday ;-;

I wonder how many D-gray man fans died that still waiting for this to get a continuation

That was her answering a question, about using twitter.

She posted that a day ago. I posted my comment one month ago. Obviously I wasn't referring to that comment from Hoshino ;)

My comment was regarding to the pictures she posted on her Instagram... like unfinished pages from some future chapter hehe

Well, I think a new chapter of D.Gray-Man is coming soon. Just see Hoshino's Instagram account... it will surprise you :)

That was her answering a question, about using twitter.

Well, I think a new chapter of D.Gray-Man is coming soon. Just see Hoshino's Instagram account... it will surprise you :)

Well for the last two years I've posted in this hoping for a chapter around the same time so maybe in another year we will see a new chapter!

I recommend you to check the DGM forums on mangahelpers, specially the DGM hiatus thread. It's a more reliable source and should clear some of the doubts here. 

Hmm, I don't know about that. DGM is still listed in the magazine as one of its monthly series, although in hiatus. Here's the list: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/rensai/ I don't think they'd just leave it there if it was cancelled.

The author is in bad health :/

And the publisher said that they won't publish for her anymore, likely because she has health problems?

Source:

http://dgray-man-sj.deviantart.com/journal/Important-news-regarding-the-DGM-Manga-357612962

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics