Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

What happened to the chapters 21-28?

No one translated them yet. `「Nekyou.net」 decided to start translating this again starting from 29, possibly because that's after the end of the anime.
Thanks for that Nekyou.net, but I'd like to read this series in the right order without skipping chapters (even though I have already watched the anime). It looks like I'll have to wait for a while.

Dammit... Now I can't read this until 21 - 28 randomly appear...

Another scanlator jumped in with a whole volume.

I've been following the manga ever since kirei cake translated the first two chapters and the anime as well. It's cool that kuudere-scans picked it up and I have read every chapter ever since they've scanlated this But i'll wait until chapter 21-28 are translated I don't like gaps between stories  even though i've watched the anime but the extra chapters are pretty good too.

I need a time machine

The fuck?
Is this Tokyo Ghoul now?

Is this love hina again 0.0

Chapter 20 was pure gold.

Wow, thanks a ton Kuudere Scans!

middle aged women, way to go: boobs sandwich and caterpillar eyelash!!

kudos to translators translating nonsensical walls of text.

usa: ureshiinu

ritsu: hasukashiinu

(not sure if that's how you spell it out since I only typing what I heard.)

remembered the anime.

XD

why does Ritsu have to be so cute.

I lost my sides at 'well-endowed bastard'

Nice way of making someone work where he didn't want:

Just have his love interest make some "puppy eyes" and done!

it's pretty effective xD

nope

Spoiler

Lol, I see what you did there XD

And those aren't scanned yet? Man, I can't really read kanji so raws are out of question. Too bad for me.

Well it went from not being scanlated to being 10 chapters behind the anime in 3 weeks so I'd say the situation isn't bad enough to lament not knowing moon. Volume 5 is great by the way.

thanks again Kuudere scans ! !

Three chapters at once...

Is this the real life?

nope

Spoiler

Senpai jealousy is immenent! :D

Nice way of making someone work where he didn't want:

Just have his love interest make some "puppy eyes" and done!

Three chapters at once...

Is this the real life?

feels like a seinen version of sakurasou no pet na kanojo with a more innocent and comedic feel.

I like.

and better MC

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics