Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

What was the point in killing the 2nd bomber and why lie to the Academy Head about it?

You realize that she's killed hundreds of people before this in probably the most brutal and vicious of ways. This edge and evil you talk about was always there in her methods of killing, and more importantly in how she plans things out to end in killings in just about every arc till now.

I'm also pretty sure that if:

1. She had waited 5 mins for those girls to become murderers first instead of killing them before they actually did it,

2. They were not highschool girls, like maybe a bunch of fat old men

, then you would not have had the same reaction. Food for thought.

Nope, it has nothing to do with the school girls in general her manipulation of people she's supposed to be helping and then turning them into her own victims, and then fostering serial killer prodigies is what I am concerned about.

As for the school girls, whether or not they're girls or terrible men, killing them is not the problem cruelty in the killing is. I am all for removing evil but to be evil in the process makes you no better then those who are evil. Also yes they were terrible bullies but they also were trying murder due to idiotic teenage thought processes of trying avoid what they thought was their own murder. They could at least be brought to justice and sent to jail for attempted murder. She's totally unchecked and she needs to be knocked down and controlled or she needs to be eliminated if she cannot be reigned in.

A bit of a random question: What do you think Kuroko's theme is?
(The guy in the back who's about to jump out with Psychosocial: Yeah, you.Get better taste in music).
Well, those were some pointless deaths... very less GTO

Huh.  I suppose it is a reflection of our current world, in the sense that, in our current world, more of the violence and craziness is in the law enforcement than out of it.

Or its always been like this and its only now actually garnering attention.

In the last pic of the two, you can see blondie having a rope around her neck. Take a guess...

That's actually what led me to thinking about it.

So...is the school girls relationship now a psychotic bdsm one?  Or was the shibari ropes just for that one time?

Cause uh...I wouldn't mind seeing more of that...

In the last pic of the two, you can see blondie having a rope around her neck. Take a guess...

So...is the school girls relationship now a psychotic bdsm one?  Or was the shibari ropes just for that one time?

Cause uh...I wouldn't mind seeing more of that...

>manjuu people can fuse together

>manjuu people live forever

SO THAT'S HOW HINAKO WAS BORN

I'm somewhat surprised (read: disappointed) that Kuroko didn't make any moves on the school head :P

http://vatoto.com/reader#229d9ce8825f6adf_26

Best way to defuse a bomb is CS:GO

GG cyka blyat!

Spoiler

Spoiler

going to have to agree here, her cruelty and general nature is pretty much good in my book, because its basically a reflection of our current world, theirs plenty of people in the world generic "law and order" cannot deal with through normal means so we have people (general speacial forces or people that we the people can't see doing what they do) out their handling it.

Different countries, different rules, different methods of "dealing" with people who can't be handled by the law.

This isn't a reflection of our current world. Its a parody of how manga parodies our current world. The pitiful high school bullied victim is actually a bomb-maker. The cute idiotic sidekick is a nigh-supernatural vehicular assassin. And the main protagonist is a super-strong, super-smart, genius detective, killing expert with a black ops blank check to do anything to anyone for anything at anytime by the Japanese government. 

Hey! Professor knives is back! So he's involved in this deeper than we thought. 

I said it once I'll say it again Kuroko is a pure look at chaotic evil, she used a highschooler to kill (maybe, we didn't see the culprit get stabbed) the suspect and then destroy the bodies of the students that killed each other so that way she would have only technically killed one person. Though I'm surprised Rinko held back on bomber-chan, when I saw her on the ceiling I thought she was fucked right then and there for sure. 

So know that knives has been reintroduced all the characters we've seen so far are slowly trickling back. The sniper is now working with the boxer, who has amnesia, gold marie and the rest of the characters from the cult are unheard from and kuroko's yakuza lover is making appearances, the only one who hasn't reappeared is the girl kuu is always trying to sleep with in place of hinako (the one from the murder mansion arc), oh and the maid that got spared. 

Finally I'd like to say I was surprised to see kuroko genuinely scared shitless when the bomb appeared, apparently even pure madness has some fear of death and a reality of their own mortality. 

Highschoolers killing each other ...

not only here and Danganronpa, there are plenty of manga story which have this as base setting ...

Battle Royale...

going to have to agree here, her cruelty and general nature is pretty much good in my book, because its basically a reflection of our current world, theirs plenty of people in the world generic "law and order" cannot deal with through normal means so we have people (general speacial forces or people that we the people can't see doing what they do) out their handling it.

Huh.  I suppose it is a reflection of our current world, in the sense that, in our current world, more of the violence and craziness is in the law enforcement than out of it.

You surely thought Murcielago was Typical Shonen: Male Teenager Gets Kicked In The Dick Until He Trains To Become Stronger

Murcielago is The Adventures of Sherlock Lesbian and Doctor Midget: Psycho Justice in R'lyeh. Sherlock will always always win, but the reader already knows about that. And just like the original counterpart, Kuroko is slightly autistic and doesn't do it out of a sense of duty nor for money, but for the beauty of the art/the pussy

Actually, I didn't. I DID, however, expect her to actually be challenged in some way, by this point. Watching her breeze by everything is pretty boring.

On an another note, the only question i have how long this will go on? With a future villain for a longer arc in the making, another youth corrupted and made a potential harem member and the police dudes (I'm actually feeling pretty sorry for them) how long will Kuro continue with her plans? I really doubt that there will be ever some kind of salvation or redemption for her, despite the other characters, she is an unapologetic villain who either disappears and pops up somewhere else or dies in a blaze of glory.

I think the closest character I can think of like her is FMA Brotherhood Kimblee. She clearly has a different and much more twisted moral system we can't understand and she'll probably die by those rules.

That being said, I think she doesn't really plan anything, but rather if trouble comes she's quick on her feet and makes the best of a situation.

Also, this is probably one of the most twisted yet stunningly amazing corruptions I have ever laid my eyes on in a while. Kuroko didn't even land the final blow. She just gave the right push and....... that's that.

"How to corrupt children and teens:
A three step program involving lust, violence and homosexuality."

"Unlock your potentential,  the serial Killer in you

join our program"

man this author, she comes up with the crazies shit

On an another note, the only question i have how long this will go on?

With a future villain for a longer arc in the making, another youth corrupted and made a potential harem member and the police dudes (I'm actually feeling pretty sorry for them) how long will Kuro continue with her plans? I really doubt that there will be ever some kind of salvation or redemption for her, despite the other characters, she is an unapologetic villain who either disappears and pops up somewhere else or dies in a blaze of glory.

"How to corrupt children and teens:
A three step program involving lust, violence and homosexuality."

Spoiler

behold the face of a sore loser/idiot.

When I see the title of this series it always reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dqgr0wNyPo

I'm getting really bored of the main character being frigging invincible all the time.

I, on the other hand, am getting really bored of those main characters that need all those 'training arcs' just to get themselves beaten up again by someone else.

I'm getting really bored of the main character being frigging invincible all the time.

You surely thought Murcielago was Typical Shonen: Male Teenager Gets Kicked In The Dick Until He Trains To Become Stronger

Murcielago is The Adventures of Sherlock Lesbian and Doctor Midget: Psycho Justice in R'lyeh. Sherlock will always always win, but the reader already knows about that. And just like the original counterpart, Kuroko is slightly autistic and doesn't do it out of a sense of duty nor for money, but for the beauty of the art/the pussy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics