Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

Damn, that dude killed a kid in cold blood, but they've already broken the child-death taboo with the strangler arc. So it shouldn't be that surprising 

Lol, the incomplete information from Hinako cut that deep?

Hmmmm, dayum new girls coming up. and Dammit Francis!

Introducing a new character!  A heavily muscled woman with a charming face and is a champion of underground martial arts fight clubs.

LET'S HOPE SHE DOESN'T DIE OR LOSE HER ARM!

Please...

Holy crap, Noi came over from Dorohedoro.

Kana Yoshimura posted this in his twitter a few days ago, it's from a recent chapter. If Kuroko is 6'3'' tall... how tall is this girl?

Spoiler

Broken telephone has never been this funny.

Pretty sure Chiyo meant she gave up trying to expect her to be normal, not so much giving up on her romantically since she confessed to being in love still.

Yup, that is what she meant. I'm saying that some folks seem to be misinterpreting Hinako's misinterpretation as what Chiyo actually meant.

I have to wonder, do people really think Chiyo said she gave up on Kuroko? It's hard to tell from some people's reactions. But it's Hinako misunderstanding what she said.

Pretty sure Chiyo meant she gave up trying to expect her to be normal, not so much giving up on her romantically since she confessed to being in love still.

I have to wonder, do people really think Chiyo said she gave up on Kuroko? It's hard to tell from some people's reactions. But it's Hinako misunderstanding what she said.

Look at that, she actually cares!

This is scary.

Meh, she deserves it. Plus, it only makes me assume it'll lead to a wacky situation of her trying to win her back or will be played off later as no big deal as a misunderstanding cleared up between chapters.

You...missed the point of her character? She does her job, but it's not done by the font to the standard. See a problem, need a fix, she's got you but the thing is it's like a Djinn you get your wish but it's twisted and corrupted.

And she's constantly transforming and corrupting people, the very first person whom you don't realize til later is Hinako, perhaps influenced to some degree by her past but unchangeably unemphatic towards life forever because of Koumori's continued influence. Followed by Rinko, and soon we'll probably have Minako become part of her little "army" of growing psychopaths to call upon.

Spoiler

I understand her character fine. It doesn't excuse the fact she's way outta bounds and needs to be brought back into line and that anyone regardless of this situation would and should do so. Just because she's an edgy character does not mean she has no limits or can run unchecked.

That's what you get kuroko, play around and the girls you play around with will eventually wise up and move on. 

oh and the maid that got spared. 

Whelp, with this chapter, that covers that and it reintroduced the black haired nun whose friend got turned into mulch. Kinda curious as to how they ran into each other and if we're doing short story chapters, I'd like another one about the tag team efforts of sniper chan and the amnesiac boxer.

Narumi is so hot on that cover.

Look at that, she actually cares!

This is scary.

Karma is a bitch eh Kuroku thats what happens when you caused the deaths of two high school bullies, one you killed, while the other you had killed. 

Hinako is the worst wingman ever.

Well, she's never a man in the first place. She's a Manjuu person.

Hinako is the worst wingman ever.

Cover 07!!

03.jpg

compared to the pink-haired girl holding the glaive, we all know hinako is the real baddass in the cover XD

What was the point in killing the 2nd bomber and why lie to the Academy Head about it?

To foster a new ward.  She is like a mother cat, she brings prey to her kittens alive so that they can learn to kill for themselves.  She covers it up to keep them from getting in trouble, how I do not know but they obviously don't sweat the details on things like this so why should I?

Cover 07!!

03.jpg

Nope, it has nothing to do with the school girls in general her manipulation of people she's supposed to be helping and then turning them into her own victims, and then fostering serial killer prodigies is what I am concerned about.

As for the school girls, whether or not they're girls or terrible men, killing them is not the problem cruelty in the killing is. I am all for removing evil but to be evil in the process makes you no better then those who are evil. Also yes they were terrible bullies but they also were trying murder due to idiotic teenage thought processes of trying avoid what they thought was their own murder. They could at least be brought to justice and sent to jail for attempted murder. She's totally unchecked and she needs to be knocked down and controlled or she needs to be eliminated if she cannot be reigned in.

You...missed the point of her character? She does her job, but it's not done by the font to the standard. See a problem, need a fix, she's got you but the thing is it's like a Djinn you get your wish but it's twisted and corrupted.

And she's constantly transforming and corrupting people, the very first person whom you don't realize til later is Hinako, perhaps influenced to some degree by her past but unchangeably unemphatic towards life forever because of Koumori's continued influence. Followed by Rinko, and soon we'll probably have Minako become part of her little "army" of growing psychopaths to call upon.

Spoiler

Chiyo-chan is busy being a Yakuza HBIC and cutting bitches up with her katana.

well i liked the new chapters :P but it needs more yuri and/with chiyo-chan :P

A bit of a random question: What do you think Kuroko's theme is?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics