Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 36votes)

Chrome Shelled Regios - Missing Mail

Alt Names: alt Chrome Shelled Regios: Missing Mailalt 钢壳的雷吉奥斯alt 鋼殻のレギオスMISSING MAILalt 鋼殼都市雷吉歐斯alt Koukaku no Regios: Missing Mail
Author: Amagi Shuusuke
Artist: Kiyose Nodoka & Miyuu
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this school fantasy story set in the distant future, creatures contaminated by pollution have overtaken the land, forcing humanity to live in isolated mobile cities called Regios. One such city named Zuellni is a self-contained school in which freshman Layfon Alseif has just enrolled. Layfon reluctantly joins the 17th Martial Arts Studies Unit led by the third-year student Nina Antalk and embarks on a series of adventures.

This version recounts a slightly different version of Layfon's story.
Go to Chrome Shelled Regios - Missing Mail Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

.... I need that harem. Right. Now.
Urgh, jealousy is so annoying, especially from tsunderes like Felli. At least annoying Mei-something-or-other was going to give the letter back. I hope we get back to the fighting soon.
Everybody's for Layfon x Felli.
his harem is reading the "love letter" ... lolz ...
WTF is this? I'm so glad that this Meishin girl was nowhere to be found outside of the fillers in the Light Novels otherwise my contempt of her might have polluted my view on that great series.
The poor Layfon has no privacy, and those girls just read his letter like if it was nothing and now she lose it!
I'm gonna die if they don't update soon.
This version deviates quite a bit from the novels after volume 4; still a good read though.
This novel deserves an alternative layfon and felli story.
Yaaaa. Do we finally come to the nominative arc? It's a nice read, but the releases are quite apart. T_T
need more ...
come on, everyone loves this manga ...
I really liked the anime. It needs a second season.
Waiting so long to have a new chap ^^
Thank you for uploading ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics