Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 48votes)

Romantica Clock

Alt Names: alt ロマンチカ クロックalt 浪漫时钟
Author: Maki Youko
Artist: Maki Youko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akane: She's beautiful and popular, lively and full of vitality; Aoi: Looks like a small animal but is actually very clever. Who knew that these two very different people were actually... twin siblings?!
Go to Romantica Clock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Aoi x Akane all the way, man.

Now they both have love interests... I hope this cute boy (he gave her free cake, if it were me it would have been love at first cake LOL) helps to put Aoi on the move.

Also, I wonder if Aoi was talking about his feelings here:

Spoiler

pretty sure it was simply aoi noticed cake-guy was into akane and was commenting on how she didn't notice

this cake kid is sooooo cute i approve. dark hair is the best @w@

Now they both have love interests... I hope this cute boy (he gave her free cake, if it were me it would have been love at first cake LOL) helps to put Aoi on the move.

Also, I wonder if Aoi was talking about his feelings here:

Spoiler

aoi and akane.... 5 years.....

Spoiler

i swear this guy is a siscon and this girl is totally oblivious to anything. 

About the size of it.  It's been pretty clear from the start that most of his coldness to her is the old "If I'm not cold I'll find myself putting the moves on her and that would be bad" routine we know so well from incest mangas past.

Meanwhile, cute chapter!  Kittens make everything better.

Happy Anniversary Mustache Scans!!! Thanks for the new chapter!

i swear this guy is a siscon and this girl is totally oblivious to anything.  her character reminds me of yoshiko from aho girl, except akane is meddlesome and strives for everyone to get a long, yoshiko on the other hand strives to eat bananas..

btw yes INCEST this mangaka is no stranger to this theme.

do not be surprised if it occurs, or at least heavily gears

toward sibling love of odd intensity

Lol not even a pity point for writing down her name xD Ahem...It's not really something to laugh about considering certification of expertise is constantly placed at the forefront but it is truly amazing to get a zero if you're trying

I have the impression that something big will happen in chapter 12. Incest, I hope. 

oh good I thought this was put on hiatus or something. btw KAWAII UGUU~

...wait...wat.

1 minute each? wtf?

Well, it's not 1 minute. Sorry for lying! (lol) It's 1 minute and (not-even) 20 seconds.

It feels more like a PV/ad, Ribon Magazine dubbed it "TV anime" tho. 

It got... anime... 3 episodes... 1 minute each...

...wait...wat.

1 minute each? wtf?

Thanks for the update! It was a very cute chapter! Those girls have a good friendship and it's adorable!

It got... anime... 3 episodes... 1 minute each...

needs more chapters out

Dunno why so many people seem to dislike Akane.  I find her interesting and refreshing.  Yes, she's an idiot, and certainly headstrong, and sort of . . . not exactly selfish, but self-absorbed, not really getting where other people are coming from.  But those qualities allow her to be somewhat larger than life--she forges ahead where angels would fear to tread and seems able to sweep aside all in her path . . . except when she can't, but those failures never seem to slow her down next time.  Her resolute refusal to learn from experience is oddly magnificent.  She's something of a force of nature.  This is very rare for a shoujo heroine.

Aoi is not a bad character, I like him fine.  But he's not nearly as unique; I've seen dozens of him, although usually with dark hair.

This is so so so cute oh my gosh I'm only sad that there are only 4 chapters out right now! I can't wait for the rest!

lol, why not sister? its manga, not rl -_- go die

-Crazy how cute everything is... oh, also, it's quite unique.

-Even if I don't support 'twincest', I like Aoi with Akane. They're kind of estranged but not really.

Hmm.... I quite like Aoi's character.. but the sister? Meh.

WAIT. ARE THEY THE AKANE AND AOI FROM LOVE SO LIFE OR?????????

But they're not written by Kouchi Kaede so I guess not, huh.

Anyway, I'll start reading~~~~

Of course not, but closes enough I guess. 

Chapter 3...

Spoiler

WAIT. ARE THEY THE AKANE AND AOI FROM LOVE SO LIFE OR?????????

But they're not written by Kouchi Kaede so I guess not, huh.

Anyway, I'll start reading~~~~

chapters 1-14 chinese raws

http://raffmanga.blogspot.com/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics