Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

Wow, I think she put his penis inside of her vagina.

Shimakaze(or whatever the handcuff lady's name is) kinda reminds me of Akira in Natsu no Zenjitsu.

Spoiler

havent read this yet but i feel if the positions were reversed all of you would be screaming rape. hypocrites

Go back to tumblr where you belong

havent read this yet but i feel if the positions were reversed all of you would be screaming rape. hypocrites

dat disrespect

DO I LOOK LIKE A SJW TO YOU BOY? DO I?! THEN WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE ONE!? No, but seriously, keep your delusions to yourself m8, there ain't no rape here.

LMAO Both parties already gave their consent. How do you even define RAPE?

And don't even bring those statutory rape laws crap over here. Japan's birth rate is already declining as is.

So... do they consider it still a bad thing or a push in the right direction...? Okay that was bad of me. Fun fact though... a new problem in Japan is not only the declining birth rate... But also apparently the Rate of Virgins has reached an all time high.

lol, have you ever read smutty shoujo and josei?  most authors in that area practically have an obsession with borderline-abusive dudes and even then it's not rape because they both give consent

also, you can't call people hypocritical over something you're imagining 

LMAO Both parties already gave their consent. How do you even define RAPE?

And don't even bring those statutory rape laws crap over here. Japan's birth rate is already declining as is.

He's got ambushed from "both" sides? How nice. XD

COUGH

fifty shades of gray

COUGH

twilight

COUGH

I'm sorry, I get hypocritical cough at random intervals. I swear, I have no idea where it's coming from!

COUGH teen novels COUGH cheap romance novels COUGH excuse me!

Not really OwO they've been In a relation where mutiple times she's wanted to go to the next step... So if anything the dudes gettin raped :3

Because that chapter involved bondage, does that mean this will be taken down like all those other ecchi ones??

I see nothing wrong... Just handcuffs... If that was the case a few other... Scenes would of triggered it

Excuse me, can someone tell me from what manga the NFSW Warning Page image is in chapter 33?

This one.

Spoiler

Spotted flower  http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/spotted-flower-r2152

Excuse me, can someone tell me from what manga the NFSW Warning Page image is in chapter 33?

This one.

Spoiler

Because that chapter involved bondage, does that mean this will be taken down like all those other ecchi ones??

oh ok

THE CLIFFHANGERS WILL KILL ME BEFORE OKA DIES

Well what are ya doin standin around? We got to get the Microwave ready! :P Oh wait that only works for the past... yep we're screwed :3

THE CLIFFHANGERS WILL KILL ME BEFORE OKA DIES

giphy.gif

The end is near.

Just read the first chapter and I suddenly realized I've wasted my 3 years in University by not being a SE. Welp, no time like the present!

Dammit Oka you lucky bastard <3

Spoiler
Sometimes nothing makes a woman want you more than to ignore her ...I kinda feel bad for glasses girl.

Can someone do a study whether this manga has increased the number of applicants to IT courses?

while is true glasses girl is annoying I'm with her being a love rival because it's hilarious.

Just something I thought it should be mentioned. Actually MS is one of the most common auto-immune diseases afflicting human beings, with an average distribution of 32 per 100,000 over the world. While it's true that pharmaceutical companies barely research diseases that are rare due to the profit motive, MS is not one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis#Epidemiology

President and Senko-chan from henjo, bestfriends forever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics