Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

wait they make 6 chapters a year for this manga .. woow, just wow :/

Bimonthly quality manga are common. Looks like you're too spoiled by long-running weekly manga :s
There's Weekly Shonen Jump and Monthly Shonen Jump. Lots of old quality manga here that are finished were running bimonthly, monthly, or biweekly :s

Yes, and we have mini-me versions of chapters 7-10 in Japanese already.  But as I said before, they aren't good enough to base a scanlation on.

Can't be helped.  The chapters come out every other month, and are published directly to the web.  They can only be viewed through a web viewer, at worse resolution than the reader over at Crunchyroll.  When you attempt to capture the pages from the web viewer, the result is roughly one-third the resolution of the scans we normally use for scanlation.

Publishing every other month, you only get one tankobon volume per year.  The last one was in December 2013, so we are expecting the next in December 2014.

Oh god,that's a long wait...
Well,whatever,as long as it's not dropped I don't mind waiting...even though I will be very very sad...

Can't be helped.  The chapters come out every other month, and are published directly to the web.  They can only be viewed through a web viewer, at worse resolution than the reader over at Crunchyroll.  When you attempt to capture the pages from the web viewer, the result is roughly one-third the resolution of the scans we normally use for scanlation.

Publishing every other month, you only get one tankobon volume per year.  The last one was in December 2013, so we are expecting the next in December 2014.

That was the end of volume 1.  Four more chapters are out there in the wild right now, but in a very poor format, not suitable to scanlation.  We suspect the next volume will be out around the end of the year.

Oh god,that's a long wait...
Well,whatever,as long as it's not dropped I don't mind waiting...even though I will be very very sad...

That was the end of volume 1.  Four more chapters are out there in the wild right now, but in a very poor format, not suitable to scanlation.  We suspect the next volume will be out around the end of the year.

I was thinking about that. My theory is that she wants larger breasts because she is jealous of other women who garner her cousin's (MC) attention because of their breasts. Even then she doesn't necessarily have romantic feelings for him. Personally, I am cool with it either way.

Maybe she likes money to buy a breast operation? xD

Spoiler

so she likes him right that flat chested girl ?

I was thinking about that. My theory is that she wants larger breasts because she is jealous of other women who garner her cousin's (MC) attention because of their breasts. Even then she doesn't necessarily have romantic feelings for him. Personally, I am cool with it either way.

Boobs and Tengus go together like vodka and caviar!!

is... is this a tank raw?

the art is amazingly good this chapter!

Yes, it is tankobon raw.  And, at Yoshimatsu's request, we scanned it at 600 dpi to preserve the quality the best we could.  

Chapters 1-3 were done from magazine raws, but then they shut down the magazine in question (Dengeki Daioh Genesis).  Since then, the series has been published very slowly through a web reader, and though the images are super clean, they are very small too.  We had given up on the series, but then discovered by accident that a tankobon had been published.  That had chapters 1-6 together, which is why both chapters 4 & 5 are so much sharper than before.

The good news: We have one more good chapter like that.  The bad news: We won't have more for probably a year, given that this series is being published very slowly.  So far, only chapters 7 & 8 are out there in the web format.

If there is enough demand, we might, just might, redo chapters 1-3 from the tankobon we have . . . eventually.  But we have a lot of other ongoing projects as well.

so she likes him right that flat chested girl ?

Thank you for the release. Started reading it today and like the fact that it has a decent story. And the fan service isn't over done like most mangas these days.

Not sure if sarcasm.....if not go read chapter 2 again.

I didn't mean it that way, I just said this series is not one of those cliche harem series with cliche harem situation and same cliche harem conversation.

haha

is... is this a tank raw?

the art is amazingly good this chapter!

Omg. Happy day! I thought this had been dropped due to lack of decent raws!

this series is refreshing coz nowaday all harem series is almost all about fanservice and clice development, but this one is perfect.

Not sure if sarcasm.....if not go read chapter 2 again.

the short haired childhood friend who keeps beating the MC and is a constant cock block ruins this series shes to annoying and makes this unreadable i wish the MC would just smash her flat chested face in and do away from her but i cant read this another second cuz she sucks sooo bad.

maybe someone should do that to you then

...That ghost has his priorities all mixed up.  It's not the brassiere that makes it awesome, it's what the brassiere carries within that's so awesome.

this series is refreshing coz nowaday all harem series is almost all about fanservice and clice development, but this one is perfect.

the short haired childhood friend who keeps beating the MC and is a constant cock block ruins this series shes to annoying and makes this unreadable i wish the MC would just smash her flat chested face in and do away from her but i cant read this another second cuz she sucks sooo bad.

ivE4utz.png

THEY SHOULD HAVE WEN'T WITH THE CORRECT ROUTE!!!!

Spoiler

b95.gif

IT'S JIGAWATTS DAMNIT! There is a GE commercial for power that has Michael J. Fox doing a voice over and he mentions the 1.21 gigawatts (not jigawatts). Every time I see it, I scream that...

The mistake is made because Jiga is an alternate pronunciation to Giga (or at least used to be, I don't hear it pronounced that way ever).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics