Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

I can proofread pretty well...I might be a little behind because I have high school AP classes on top but I could proofread and typeset. (...is that a word?)

Thanks, but i really need a typesetter, all interested PM me

If there is anybody willing to provide cleaned raws, I can translate Jap->Eng

I can proofread pretty well...I might be a little behind because I have high school AP classes on top but I could proofread and typeset. (...is that a word?)

Sadly, because VI dropped it, no other scan groups are doing it, so....we're up the creak without a paddle.

If there is anybody willing to provide cleaned raws, I can translate Jap->Eng

just wondering, this seems to have gone past the anime...

can anyone confirm that? its been a while since ive watched it and read this manga

The anime went past the translated releases.  But it also changed a fairly large number of things and skipped other things, so it's quite different in many respects.

Sadly, because VI dropped it, no other scan groups are doing it, so....we're up the creak without a paddle.

President Shiraishi \o/

just wondering what volume in LN does the end of v 4 in manga starts 

for those who want to know what come next, go to baka tsuki

This is so much fun! I hope another group picks this up!

anyway, VI dropped this as of c38 (end of v4), and it is likely that another group will be continuing on after that.

this was also a triple release celebrating our anniversary.

hmm, it's kinda sad celebrating anniversary with closing a project ...

but thanks for all the translation up to this chapter and rapid 3 release. (Happy Anniversary to VI too)

BTW, is there an info who will continue it ?

and ... somehow I can't find Vol 05 either ... seems haven't get released yet ...

anyway, VI dropped this as of c38 (end of v4), and it is likely that another group will be continuing on after that.

this was also a triple release celebrating our anniversary.

No worries. Trollbot is invincible.

Spoiler
Is it me or does it look like she aged 5 to 10 years?

just wondering, this seems to have gone past the anime...

can anyone confirm that? its been a while since ive watched it and read this manga

that's what enemy get if they messing with powerful MC with powerful harem member (killing, kidnapping and raping is No Good) ... Loli get instant lose (while wetting herself) and Mr.Crazy Doctor on pinch now ...

(waiting Kiss x Sis translation get continued soon)

I wonder if Vol 05 already released or not ...

(this manga RAW takes a very long time to release after all)

MY EYES AT THAT END PAGE!!!!!!!
Other than that...welcome back Kurone. XD

Spoiler

tumblr_mgidn6jJDu1r2z7n1o1_400.gif

Luffy... President Shiraishi to the rescue! :P

2 in one day, thank you so much

ANOTHER ONE?!

Village Idiot,

ajSfNij.jpg

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gzxZZuQEc

on another note

Spoiler

a47.gif

Mr. X....is so....just...ugh. XD

He's so stupid, but yet, so funny to deal with.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics