Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

On page 6 why are the dialogues coming from her.... I'm not going to probe any farther. XD

wonderful chapter, though a strange cutoff for anything fitting into 2 bubbles.

Dat logic:

4ufn7p.png

Dat Ass view...perfect! ('w')b

All who share the same opnion as Dalam go to page 34 of chapter 4 now. Understand the story later. Just go, now

http://vatoto.com/read/_/186675/ochitekita-ryuuou-to-horobiyuku-majo-no-kuchi_ch4_by_bento-scans/34

Page 1 is pretty good too

It is Bento Scans' 1st anniversary, so why not drop by at bentoland.wordpress.com to say hi?

Bento needs more editors, cleaners and typesetters for releases. Join Bento (or find somebody to) to see moar plots!

I like Naga; he's just another honest pervert just like Issei from DxD. Btw, ch.4 looks promising. \*-*/

Issei from DxD is idiot, too depressing to read...

I like Naga; he's just another honest pervert just like Issei from DxD. Btw, ch.4 looks promising. \*-*/

Well chapter 4 is currently translated but i am waiting on cleans.

I like Naga; he's another honest pervert just like Issei from DxD. Btw, ch.4 looks very promising. \*-*/

tumblr_mozgjabyHB1rl43c0o1_400.jpg

LhKsqQP.jpg?1

These two posts belong together in this order lol.

Religion or not, people  would persecute anyone who are different. If all people have magic they would persecute those who have not like in Iris Zero. If those witches became rulers they would also persecute those without magic. And thus some group would appear and destroy them then the cycle would  continue.

Ever heard of religious toleration? Btw, persecuting somebody for being different was just a common excuse to make profits, take for instance Catholic church during Crusades, or accusing witches for heresy, and seizing their assets.

It's "Naga" not naiga you just stated him being Oda Nobu"naga". Another thing is that he's known to be a fool(compared to the "common sense" of that era) then there's page eight in chapter one.

Also something must be wrong with all the men in their world. Why the f*ck would I care about religion when there are such sexy women in front of me? If anything I'd rather join the witches side. More boobs less worshiping. Well instead of worshiping something that doesn't exist I'd rather worship boobs(and everything else on them). I think we can all agree to that. ;D

Religion or not, people  would persecute anyone who are different. If all people have magic they would persecute those who have not like in Iris Zero. If those witches became rulers they would also persecute those without magic. And thus some group would appear and destroy them then the cycle would  continue.

This is great! Look at all THAT greatness!!! \(*-*)/

how does everyone know that he is oda nobunaga can anyone throw me a bone because the light novel is not being translated and he just said his name was naiga because i can't see it no need to bite my head off i just want to know 

It's "Naga" not naiga you just stated him being Oda Nobu"naga". Another thing is that he's known to be a fool(compared to the "common sense" of that era) then there's page eight in chapter one.

Also something must be wrong with all the men in their world. Why the f*ck would I care about religion when there are such sexy women in front of me? If anything I'd rather join the witches side. More boobs less worshiping. Well instead of worshiping something that doesn't exist I'd rather worship boobs(and everything else on them). I think we can all agree to that. ;D

tumblr_mozgjabyHB1rl43c0o1_400.jpg

how does everyone know that he is oda nobunaga can anyone throw me a bone because the light novel is not being translated and he just said his name was naiga because i can't see it no need to bite my head off i just want to know 

whats with the random hyphens and splitting of words in chapter 3 >_>.

That's Leila's way of speaking. She always stumbles on the last syllable or so.

What do you mean?

I commented that way because of his comment.

I think he means this comment

Wait till you see chapter 4.
Yeah it is.

As to Naga's real name

Spoiler

Look down at Watisit's comment

What do you mean?

I commented that way because of his comment.

Google (落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国  raw)

and no, nobody is translating it and I am not about to, too much effort. Now never post again

how about you shut  your mouth and never post again 

nother LN adaptation?

Sigh I wish I learned chinese when growing up.. They have 10x the number of translators..

(Or being able to read Japanese - which I'm still trying to XD)

And yeah I'm guessing he's nobunaga :s

Look down at Watisit's comment

Ask Watisit about that.

I HOPE that the main character naga gets with the elder sister of the group! 

are you sure this is a light novel because i cant find it anywhere even the raws for it nothing comes up can anyone help me

Google (落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国  raw)

does anyone know who is translating the light novel if someone is because i have got to read it can anyone tell me where the light novel is please

and no, nobody is translating it and I am not about to, too much effort. Now never post again

are you sure this is a light novel because i cant find it anywhere even the raws for it nothing comes up can anyone help me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics