Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 168votes)

Haru x Kiyo

Alt Names: alt ハル×キヨalt ハルキヨalt Haru Kiyoalt Harukiyoalt HaruxKiyo
Author: Ozaki Akira
Artist: Ozaki Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although Koharu is a little taller than the average person, she's a 15 year old girl who lives a much simpler life than the average person. Having no experience with love, she thought she'd spend her days peacefully with her group of ordinary friends. However, a destined encounter will change Koharu...!!
Go to Haru x Kiyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

149 Comments

All aboard the Mineta x Yuuka ship. But seriously, why is he so popular with other people's sibling?
Spoiler

LMFAO! I died.

Me too.

Spoiler

LMFAO! I died.

i was

reading so happily...and then suddenly it just gets cut off.....updaaatesss

Yeah, this new brother character doesn't frankly interest me.  Especially since they can't resist going the "He's really a good guy underneath bla bla" which is, aside from being done to death and predictable, exactly what they already did with the male lead so it's like a rerun instead of introducing something new.  When you bring in a new character to add a bit of variety you want to, well, add a bit of variety instead of just cloning one of the main people you already have.

And playing the same joke of "Oh they're so childish, inexperienced and socially awkward, huhuhu" isn't repeating the same thing?
A large portion of the narrative is to hit the repeat-button constantly, be it with scenarios or characters. I'd say you simply have a personal gripe with these "A good guy underneath" characters, regardless of its context with the manga.

Yeah, this new brother character doesn't frankly interest me.  Especially since they can't resist going the "He's really a good guy underneath bla bla" which is, aside from being done to death and predictable, exactly what they already did with the male lead so it's like a rerun instead of introducing something new.  When you bring in a new character to add a bit of variety you want to, well, add a bit of variety instead of just cloning one of the main people you already have.

Somehow the story's gotten a bit flat for my taste. Honestly, I'd rather see haruxkiyo's interactions as friends than lovers. Not saying they're a bad couple, though

is it just me or for some reason this chapter (and the past chapters) is very hard to read and understand?...

Goddamn... do you guys need someone to look over your translations to make sure it's somewhat recognizable?

As a proofreader this chapter literally, without even joking around, gave me a headache. Some parts of dialog were not even understandable, parts of it were missing, grammar is all over the place... I'm glad someone is still translating this, but it just makes me sad for the cleaner who did a great job and typesetter who has to insert this kind of stuff.

Never act as both the translator and proofreader if your English isn't perfect.

I read the translations on another site... they post the RAWS with pretty good English translations. I was too lazy to ask if I could use them for edit/post/etc. -_- last time I checked they were up to chapter 26.

google-translate.png

Just saying....

Latest chapter, hard to read

by size?

LOOOOL

Goddamn... do you guys need someone to look over your translations to make sure it's somewhat recognizable?

I don't get it. She's such a big girl. She could win against the big brother in a fight easily. Look at him, he looks as fragile as a vanilla wafer. They're love rivals at this point. She has every right.

is it just me or chapt

Yup, it's definitely missing whatever pages come between 39 and 40.

The state of chapter 11 on the scanlator's own reader is even worse. Out of order pages, and pages from chapter 10 mixed in... <.<

is it just me or chapter 11 has missing pages?...

This manga always makes me go KYAA for every chapter.

Spoiler

Spoiler

"tonight". Either they dropped the ball or the uploader here did. Either way, we're still without chapter 10.

Where is Chapter 10?

where's chapter 10?... i cant read chapter 11 if there's no chapter 10...

Spoiler

Am I the only one who wanted to punch his brother in the mouth.

HARD!

Am I the only one who wanted to punch his brother in the mouth.

Yeah, i think there's a missing page between 39-40...

And also missing chapter

where's chapter 10?... i cant read chapter 11 if there's no chapter 10...

I think chapter 11 lack the real page 39

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics