Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

hooooly sh!T
Netorare i said
Netorare i said
...Well that sure escalated quickly
FUUUUUUUUUU I need MOAR!

It's very clear that Masaki has the hots for Yoshino. It was hinted in the first chapter. Maybe the main cause for the MC's death is because of his liaison with Yoshino? Hmm... too early to tell right now.

Meanwhile, I am hoping that Kazuya gets the good end. He's doing a good job of avoiding being a playboy already.
Interesting story...it's still too early in the story to take a good guess at what's the real problem. Remember, the main character doesn't remember his "past" memories of his future and only remembers parts of it. It may be a later event that is outside of these current characters that may have triggered the murder.

Who knows, maybe the main character's friend came out of the closet and tried to rape him and in doing so, strangled him to death...who knows!?!!
Spoiler
IMO, I think the reason his friend strangled the MC is because of the Glasses Girl.

It's already hinted on the 1st chapter, the way he told the MC how the Glasses Girl likes him and the only way he could tell that is because he secretly likes that glasses girl. (but i could be wrong tho :P)

And we already know that he's a badass before the time skip, so probably his friend's hatred accumlated till he cant control it.

And probably some event will trigger it.

And this story revolves around the MC, his Friend and the Glasses Girl.

Also if the other girl in the cover and who were introduced in the 1st chapter is also in "it", probably she will be the trigger.

LOL ~ oh well it's still early and it's just my wide imagination.
Holy cow!
Da fock is that ?_?
Need moar.
I guess he'll have to set it up for his friend ? Helping him get his 1st fuck so he can too without getting killed ?
i will never lose my virginity now! O___o
Pretty good
this guy needs to watch steins;gate...
Virginity? Is it that big of a deal? He's a guy does it make such a big reason to choke your friend to death?
I'm going for the long-shot - MC fights hard and successfully remains a virgin, thus driving a horde of hot and bothered girls towards his friend, resulting an exact mirror of the original situation, resulting in the MC choking the friend this time around.
need a prologue with Kazuya and his womans with a lot of sex scene then
Actually...having the killer turn out to be a Yaoi Yandere in love with the MC would be nice twist.
I can see a Makoto lurking in the shadow.
What if in the original timeline, Ichijou was the one getting helped by a future Tanaka who had to endure blueballs so Ichijou could become a playboy?
@Cydric haha that was exactly what I was thinking OMG
so... this gonna keep cockblocing MC every chapter?
Spoiler
how hard is it to get out of a two hand choke ? kick him in the balls or something the dude looks like he rarely eats -_-
Solution rape friend then go rape girls that way they lose virginity at the same time and he still gets girls.
i could see it playing out as after all those years virginty he finally gets a girlfriend and the mc sleeps with her
I think that Masaki guy loves Kazuya (Yaoi), and he happens to be a yandere so our MC get killed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics