Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Super Samaritan Saito

Saito the pimp

Well it just came to my mind now... if the main heroine is invulnerable, doesn't it make impossible for her hymen to break? 

B-but . . . ? >_____>

also would he feel anything ? given that touching her makes he invulnerable as well . . 

nipple

Money ain't worth shit
if you've got a harem to feed, Saito-kun

lolx

Nice, he finally did something worth of a true brave man! Seriously it's impressive, I wouldn't have done that xD

Well it just came to my mind now... if the main heroine is invulnerable, doesn't it make impossible for her hymen to break? 

It's happening!

Spoiler

yay finally some good actions from the MC that he got what he deserves

a shining maiden (and an indestructible one also)

That saito guy is epic.lol.

Finally a tiny light shines upon the MC. A blushing maiden is worth more thean a million.

That's not true at all. A million yen will keep you fed, but if you eat a blushing maiden, both of you just end up even more hungry afterwards.

It's happening!

Spoiler

Yeah, he may not won a million, but that president's looks is like the title says, priceless.

saito, you're a perfect example of what we call worthless guy.

dat chapter cover on the other hand though.. priceless!

Ohhh for Pete's sake, finally something interesting.

I thought there would be no romance on this.

You would think the "romance" tag would be a giveaway.

Ohhh for Pete's sake, finally something interesting.

I thought there would be no romance on this.

It's happening!

Spoiler

Finally a tiny light shines upon the MC. A blushing maiden is worth more thean a million.

Truer words have never been spoken friend.

Thought I'd only see stars on Christmas trees today XD

Spoiler

What a dazzling chapter!

haha the first thing that came to mind when everyone was departing was what happened to the MC.  The MC sure has it hard. 

now I'm seriously questioning this "Harem" tag in this manga.

It's not a harem, at all; the tag is wrong. Unless of course you consider a manga with more than one female character a "harem."

Man, that's just unfair,all the other characters have awesome powers but the MC . It reminds me of Takara from Rysing x Rydeen, but that gel atleast is somewhat useful

don't worry soon he's gonna have the chance of his life xD

don't want to spoil but it's soon!!! :D

Well, let me guess, he will blow it up...

now I'm seriously questioning this "Harem" tag in this manga.

White Shirts?

THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!

someone call the cops

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics