Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

PROzess, you're awesome.
Well... that's what I call an Epic Fail...
C'mon, kill him first!
to hell, I would live my life the same way, except for the first beating and then, when I get to the year of my death, I run away to another country, hoping not to meet the enemy and if I met him, then run
Thus after reading chapter 3, we can all conclude on what he did to get himself killed.
Nice guy love girl but girl love(?) douchebag, normally I hate this kind of setting but it's very funny to see how the mc resist his playboy DNA
I believe he will be able to change the future... Just a different way to die.
time is a weird thing because if he went back into time then that means he's still going to get killed no matter what he does to change it because its already happened , if you know what i mean , and its pretty obvious that he did it with his friends crush and thats what got him killed
just kill him again.
well... it's likely that the friend's 35yo virgin-ness might've been caused by being acquainted by some guy with friggin legendary charisma (the mc).
Follow, just for the reverse rape scene that bound to happen someday.
Women - Destroying even the strongest bonds between men since ancient times.

Never forget Troy
Awwww sheeeeiiiittt, at the end.

Also what's up with people jumping the gun and waiting for Kazuya to use his second chance to fend off Masaki right off the bat, instead of helping him?

You people sure are heartless, is the idea of helping a guy who will kill you 15 years later down line that foreign to you?
people with inferiority complexes can be quite scary :E
Lol, I can see the story behind this manga now. Guy's a natural casanova but wants to protect his virginity. This is awesome.
could it be that girl are also from the future? :P
she's like an adult too :P
FUCK YEAAA
another so GREAT manga :D
I can't wait until MC turned to be paranoid enough and strangle the friend instead.
The protagonist gonna wasted 15 years being a virgin just to avoid a muscleless guy from bare hand strangling him. Can't he just simply learn some kungfu...
PROzess you are on a roll with awesome releases lately!
I can see... the dead end.

Spoiler
There can't be any NTR since there are no proper/official couples for now anyway.
LOVE PROzess and their hard works. (^3^) chu!
Death Flag Raised!!!

Still wonder why there're some dudes thinking chapter 3 is NTR...
page 13 " I can see the ending"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics