Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

wow 2 chapter with weird plot

im ok

Whoah. That felt like a mega rushed chapter.

Finally, dropped.
Going to miss you, best girl...

Best girl died... It's time to riot.

Yeah finally that bitch died

No, she didn't.

Spoiler

RIP best girl, too bad the manga went to shit a while ago.

Out of all characters author just had to kill kazumi.... No comment

Cool memes

Yeah finally that bitch died

Well, I've tried searching for that font used there but haven't found anything even close to that font. well if more people want some fancy font I've got no issues trying them out!

PS: Right now I'm working on a tight deadline so the exact name of whatever the font you want is what I'd say a minimum requirement for me to try out.

Out of my hat, I have the Wild Words or LaFayette names come out, I know they're great for basical typography in comics even if I'm not a pro at that. Thanks already, no worries :)

Who is that ponygirl, again?

His mom.
Who is that ponygirl, again?

Just curious, what if the editor used a different font? Like whatever the scanlators of mahoutsukai no yome uses on bato.to? I think that will serve a pretty awesome ending atmosphere.

Well, I've tried searching for that font used there but haven't found anything even close to that font. well if more people want some fancy font I've got no issues trying them out!

PS: Right now I'm working on a tight deadline so the exact name of whatever the font you want is what I'd say a minimum requirement for me to try out.

Just curious, what if the editor used a different font? Like whatever the scanlators of mahoutsukai no yome uses on bato.to? I think that will serve a pretty awesome ending atmosphere.

In twelve days, the last volume hits German book stores. Official releases wrapping up before the scanlation is something I rarely encounter. This will only be the second time for me (first time being Puppy Lovers). Brynhildr really had its fair share of bad luck with scanlators. Please keep going, new guy(s), so everybody else can finish this (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Don't worry I intend to finish translations for Brinhildr, by the end of this week. although it'd be awesome if someone can help me proofread, and rephrase dialogs as I often end up wasting a lot of time re-phrasing when I work alone.

In twelve days, the last volume hits German book stores. Official releases wrapping up before the scanlation is something I rarely encounter. This will only be the second time for me (first time being Puppy Lovers). Brynhildr really had its fair share of bad luck with scanlators. Please keep going, new guy(s), so everybody else can finish this (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Actually, it isn't as rare as you imagine, off the top of my head, I would say quite a few starts stuttering in scanlation despite relatively decent enthusiasm. Brynhildr isn't even that long a manga, so there is quite a bit of hope for it wrapping up. Whenever there is an official release ongoing, it will C&D/DMCA the heck out of any scanlation groups, so groups either go under the radar and release in secret or pick up a new project.

As far as longer mangas, off the top of my head, I think I finished reading addicted to curry years ago with its 49th volume (500+ chapters) and the english scanlation have been in limbo at 125th chapter with an update as late as in 2016. At the current pace, I would fathom that manga will be fully scanlated about 50 years after the final release in 2013.

Okamoto Lynn: AT LONG FUCKING LAST I CAN KILL EVERYONE!

*masturbates furiously while drawing manga*

*sigh* knowing Lynn, that is SOO true... I officially downgrade the ending from happy to bittersweet.

Wait ... did she just gone there and punched Cthulhu? ;)

Yeah any quality at this point is good enough for me, almost to the end!

Ah, a new hope is born of this being translated to the end. Battle On, new translators! (and thank you)

Please translate chapter 177-181 into english language

Finished reading this. Okamoto Lynn is a troll. And this manga should have ended at around volume 10.

Calling it now:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics