Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

Free lolis!!!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif

The characters, plot, and art look amazing. Hopefully it'll get updated soon.

its the eyebrows girl from ao no exorcist o_o

does MITSUNAGA-sensei have a thing for werewolf or something?

Took the words right out of my mouth. And he's a way better fighter. Poor Hiro. He's got nothing but frigid bitches up in there.

Well, give the man a rest.

After all, Taro is like a God in mortal body while Hiro is nothing but an Immortal man.With Taromaru rested inside Taro's body, Taro got boosted in every attributes much like Spiderman plus super speed regenation.

However, the phoenix blood only gives Hiro ability to regen and revive with limited use and it does not protect him from pain. And yet he will jump at any call to protect Liliana from all kind of danger without hestiation.

so in the end, both Taro and Hiro is great in their own way. Taro is a stoic badass protagonist while Hiro is a badass Determinator. Clearly, we cannot say which one is better.

Fire extinguisher against a fire god?

Wow, what a great idea.

That it was actually working says wonders about the Naqua/Princess Resurrection universe. Also, Souji... I mean Taro was pretty badass. He broke both his arms and wasn't even fazed because he knew they'd heal. It's like Taromaru... I mean Yu... I mean he has already accepted that he'll have to deal with this kind of shit so often that he stopped caring. A protagonist that doesn't go on soliloquies about "Oh, woe is me, why couldn't they choose someone else?" is always appreciated.

Alright so Taromaru... er Taro... has two milfs, a sexy classmate, a goddess, and now a Riza wolf chick which is actually sexier then Riza... ya... I'm gonna join Taromaru's side. Hiro can keep his harem. These girls are busty...er.

Though I'll miss Reiri... *sniff*

Took the words right out of my mouth. And he's a way better fighter. Poor Hiro. He's got nothing but frigid bitches up in there.

Fire extinguisher against a fire god?

Wow, what a great idea.

"This is sexual harassment!"

Really? Coz it looks like to me that you're hugging him back.

Alright so Taromaru... er Taro... has two milfs, a sexy classmate, a goddess, and now a Riza wolf chick which is actually sexier then Riza... ya... I'm gonna join Taromaru's side. Hiro can keep his harem. These girls are busty...er.

Though I'll miss Reiri... *sniff*

Forgot the little sister character.

And here i though we would get to see hime and hiro but it looks like it's alternative story, in ressurection princess nakua wasn't a proper god so either it's alternative or it's happening before the story of hime and hiro.

What's Kyubey doing here?

The amount of pantyshot and ecchi is so high in this manga, not that I complain though, and the story more funny and the mc more badass than kaibutsu ojou xD
love this~♥

Although I'll miss Reiri... *sniff*

A great new chapter, thanks a lot Vortex Scans!!

I dunno what this is...  But I like it!  :3

This is way better then Resurrection Princess.

than*.

This is way better then Resurrection Princess.

Spoiler

It's dinner time.

I'd love to 'double tap' those two on page 30...

Loved the double tap reference and those two oh man. Lucky bastard!

this MC knows the zombie rules

DOUBLE TAP JUST IN CASE

on a side note, i though his teacher and his aunt were twins since their asset looks identical

Maybe he should consider...double tapping...those two. * - *

He reminds me of the Persona 4 MC

Combined with the above comment, I am now reminded of this:

this MC knows the zombie rules

DOUBLE TAP JUST IN CASE

on a side note, i thought his teacher and his aunt were twins since their asset looks identical

He reminds me of the Persona 4 MC

although it's incredibly episodic, the formula they applied to this series gets readers really interested in it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics