Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

had to check saito's full name to reference so-sama

(saito souichiro)

Intentional or not, I laughed my ass off when the helicopter came up blocking the rest of Saito's name, because then I just imagined her saying "SaiTOTOTOTOTOTOTO-kun...."

I really hope it's Saitou, but I'm afraid I'm wrong, you know, for someone who is always getting the short end of the spoon it's hard to believe he will get some love now

2012????  fuck i need more

Glad to see an update. Here's hoping the next one release comes soon. :D

so... i wonder who sa******-kun is... clearly cant be who everyone is supposed to believe it is... so i wonder who

1 Down, 5 more to go.

Intentional or not, I laughed my ass off when the helicopter came up blocking the rest of Saito's name, because then I just imagined her saying "SaiTOTOTOTOTOTOTO-kun...."

Oh lawd.

lmao Saito's tuft of hair gets more screen time than him.

Welp, and she is lovesick!
qpm91y.gif

This manga is actually fun to read. This receive "Jai Ho's seal of approval" :D

We need more updates! ^_^

it's someone traducing this manga?.... i have the chapter 18 in japanese for about a month. i have a clean version and the japanese texted version if someone wants to help me, just pm me.

Well it's obvious who's going to win.  I wonder when we'll finally get the big reveal that Saito's spoon bending powers are actually something much more than they appear.  That, or it'll never happen, and that will be the whole point of the story.  I just hope he ends up with someone.

There's a mistake for the spanish version. It says "Volume 13" but its suppose to be volume 3. 

So, let's recap.

Violent girl:

- Knocks him unconscious because she doesn't believe him.

- Throws him OUT THE FOURTH FLOOR WINDOW because of the same, something that would have KILLED him if the club president hadn't jumped out to save him.

- Dropped a massive object right on top of him for the equivalent of a thought-crime.

Am I ... am I supposed to ENJOY this rampant abuse and psychopathic behavior? Seriously?

it is, Saito being a dick from time to time, but he has a good heart and he likes prez so at least he tries harder for her (you will see :D)

PS= I didn't understand well that last page with Shinomori-san :s

She´s just a innocent maiden trying to cope with the Saito´s corruption.

On a different note, why must such a quality manga be so short (only 4 volumes)? Confident, hilarious and greedy MC with a not all that shabby of a premise + the occasional warmhearted moments, this just screams gold and 10+ volumes. *Profound sadness

The president is blushing!!! IS THIS A GOOD SIGN?!?!

Or am I just dreaming. :|

Thank you for this Christmas present Qasz!

it is, Saito being a dick from time to time, but he has a good heart and he likes prez so at least he tries harder for her (you will see :D)

PS= I didn't understand well that last page with Shinomori-san :s

Congratulations!: Saito has leveled up!

+ 5 Charm points

+ 1 Mild contusion

+ 3 Misunderstanding points

so this raises the question. what would happen when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Isn't that an old chinese legend? =/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox

Well it just came to my mind now... if the main heroine is invulnerable, doesn't it make impossible for her hymen to break? 

The internet; asking the hard-hitting questions we need to know.

pg 8 on ch 17 call the police quick!!!

Well it just came to my mind now... if the main heroine is invulnerable, doesn't it make impossible for her hymen to break? 

You know, the discuss the same thing in Fate h/doujin.

And yes, break they do not. Forever love, forever dream.

The president is blushing!!! IS THIS A GOOD SIGN?!?!

Or am I just dreaming. :|

Thank you for this Christmas present Qasz!

B-but . . . ? >_____>

also would he feel anything ? given that touching her makes he invulnerable as well . . 

so this raises the question. what would happen when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eKc5kgPVrA

yea, its a real bummer...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics