Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

they are totally gonna make brass knucles for Knight xD

in the near future, wizard ability is measured in wazu units (wz).

For those rivalling a thousand are measured in kawazu units (kwz)

Rumors say there was once a magic god seeking the ultimate magic needing 10,000 kawazu to cast

I wonder what next ...

Gendou pose ? Angel ? Electric Rifle ? Cross explosion ?

Kuudere Rei ? Tsundere Asuka ?

There's so many way you can use this image

71077dc90e.png

she is Mary with her own beast mode ...

or drunk mode ? =3= ...

not quite, isn't he at 8001 kawazu power level?

can't be used as scale then ... =x= ...

There's so many way you can use this image

71077dc90e.png

K = 0.5up^2

Where K = Kawazu, u = urgency, p = plot power

I wonder what Tarou measurement ...

1 Mwz ? or should it be 1 Twz ?

not quite, isn't he at 8001 kawazu power level?

Since 1 wizard would be 1 Wz, then 1000 wizards would be 1 kWz, or 1 kawazu. It all adds up!

I wonder what Tarou measurement ...

1 Mwz ? or should it be 1 Twz ?

Since 1 wizard would be 1 Wz, then 1000 wizards would be 1 kWz, or 1 kawazu. It all adds up!

Your right!

I forgot that Kawazu is an imperial unit, and as an American, I wasn't properly taught how to abbreviate the metric unit and made false assumptions.

Please forgive my ignorance. o(_ _)o

"All in favor of Kawazu being the new measurement for mana, say aye!"

""Aye!""

Nope, common wizard have 0.001 of kawazu.

Spoiler

Thus 1 kawazu  = 1 kilo-wizard. But since 1kw is ambiguous, we shorten it to kawazu instead.

Though, I personally read that as 'That barrier was made with half a frog of mana'.

Spoiler

It's been so long that I forgot what Kawazu looked like as a human. Still he's cool and strong in either form, even though MC is at 8,001,000.

Knight best waifu

Hail dark elf waifu

LOL that EVA Berserk XD

MC: I don't recall Tiger 01 having that sort of feature

That's an AT field dude

*insert berserk bgm*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyjCq_iB5yE

So um, what happened to sailor soldier?

She's redundant now.
Just give Knight a sailor uniform shaped armor and it's all good.

Went somewhere. Have more Dark Elf instead.

Not enough Dark Elf. Want more Dark Elf.

I really thought that Drunken Dark Elf would give Damselfly another fear of losing her 'position as the heroine', rather than the belligerence that she displayed.

Also, uh... The silhouette of the Demon Lord seems awful familiar. Maybe a little misunderstanding there for the giants?

It mesure common sense power when you got 1 kawazu = 1 high level wizard power. 0.5 mean common wizard

Spoiler

Not really shoehorned in, Tarou is just that type of person, terrible design and naming sense, look at his other attempts at design, his house, the tree house, and Kawazu, especially Kawazu. So the computer makes sense in this setting, and the kitty armor didn't really need much convincing.

There's a difference between "absurdity" and "liking cute things", unless you're making a generalized carpet statement, but I don't see the similarity between them.
And the thing about the computer -- that was more of a comment about the author's choices, rather than the MC's. Inserting a modern device into a fantasy world, imo, ruins the point of having a fantasy setting. I would prefer that he'd create the internet through fantastical means, rather than magical-science.

Either way, the joke worked for you guys, it did not work for me. Let's put it at that.

This is why you shouldn't drink if you're going to drive a humongous mecha on your way home.

I know the Giant Tiger is not exactly a mecha but hey!

I loled at "That barrier was made with half a Kawazu of mana!". Kawazu's power is so irrelevant it's just been turned into a unit of measurement now.

Actually, on the contrary, Kawazu's power has now become relevant because if not for him, how would we know the exact measurement of how much mana that barrier actually used?! :P

*Claps* Congratulations!

lolz, just kidding and yet it really happening ...

also, did that Giant just use his AT-Field to smash the dragon ?

(reading this chapter with EVA BGM ... wow, get the "feel" in it ...

No, not a super power up.
No, not a rare candy.

It's a damn alcoholic chocolate.

alcoholic candy / chocolate is the best ...

bourbon, whisky chocolate, wine chocolate, hi-alcoholic candy, etc ...

all is a tasty treat ...

LOL that EVA Berserk XD

nah ... it just TIGER-01 goes drunk ... =3= ...

I loled at "That barrier was made with half a Kawazu of mana!". Kawazu's power is so irrelevant it's just been turned into a unit of measurement now.

It mesure common sense power when you got 1 kawazu = 1 high level wizard power. 0.5 mean common wizard

LOL that EVA Berserk XD

No, not a super power up.
No, not a rare candy.

It's a damn alcoholic chocolate.

That's why this isekai isn't terrible.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics