Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 202votes)

Gan-Kon

Alt Names: alt เจ้าสาวของผมเป็น พระเจ้าแสนสวยalt 菅原健二alt 願☆婚alt Gan Konalt Gan☆Konalt My Wife Is A Beautiful God!
Author: Sugawara Kenji
Artist: Sugawara Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagamori Shinta is a student who routinely confesses with complete sincerity to any girls that he likes, failing every time with good reason. One day, after another failed attempt, he stumbles upon a strange shrine and ends up making the most important wish of his entire life. A romantic comedy packed with action on a celestial scale.
Go to Gan-Kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nature of Isana New Window Aurega
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 29 Tribute New Window Fadamor
  • 3 Replies
Topic UPDATE New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Inarius
  • 13 Replies

337 Comments

Totally didn't see that Sister Princess reference coming

Probably the same as her little girl form. Except titan-sized. Either that or she will be a bombshell of a goddess.

Let's hope for the latter. That way, we can all throw curses at Shinta for being a goddamn lucky-ass bastard...

Is this way of fight going to end?

(feel really bored)

This manga is getting boring.

What is happening to my couple!?!?!?!

Really a trap, or...?

~~. I'm just getting really curious about who Isana REALLY is under that seal. When 3 big time deities gang up on those two, ya gotta wonder.......

Probably the same as her little girl form. Except titan-sized. Either that or she will be a bombshell of a goddess.

I hope he suffers a complete defeat this time around. His superficial conceps about love and marriage... he has the gall to say he fights for his love when he only think of himself(mostly). There should be a limit on how much the Author can asspull to strenghten his mc. I'm starting to lose any respcet i could've had for this character, hopefully he'll learn the error of his ways later on.

The MC is a kid. I shudder when I remember some of the ideas I had about love when I was a teen (many years ago). I'm just getting really curious about who Isana REALLY is under that seal. When 3 big time deities gang up on those two, ya gotta wonder.......

I hope he suffers a complete defeat this time around. His superficial conceps about love and marriage... he has the gall to say he fights for his love when he only think of himself(mostly).

There should be a limit on how much the author can asspull to strenghten his mc, I'm starting to lose any respect i could've had for this character, hopefully he'll learn the error in his ways, later on.

Oh! Bujin Mikazuchi! Arguably the strongest (Or second strongest) God in the whole Yaoyorozu no Kami. Notable acts include:

- Cutting off Takeminakata's arms.

- Subjugating Japan.

- Wielder of the Legendary Blade, Futsu-no-Mitama, which Tsukumogami become the literal God of Swords, Futsunushi-no-Kami.

And I assume the Heavenly Bird Plane was Ame-no-Torifune? The God of Ships and Travel?

Wow, you do seem knowledgeable on the mythology of Japan (Genuinely amazed). though I should myself, look more into the details of the deities and gods, as the plot of the story is gonna get more awesome in the next few chapters

IKR, it happens with me from time to time, when I get too high (not a drinker), these grammar mistakes do happens with me, well tbh our proofreader was busy with the work and Non-Non Biyori TLC so I released this one without any particular proofreading, Infact, I didn't even looked twice after doing the TL myself. Thanks for still keeping up with the usual grammatical errors in the TL though, I do appreciate it.

Oh! Bujin Mikazuchi! Arguably the strongest (Or second strongest) God in the whole Yaoyorozu no Kami. Notable acts include:

- Cutting off Takeminakata's arms.

- Subjugating Japan.

- Wielder of the Legendary Blade, Futsu-no-Mitama, which Tsukumogami become the literal God of Swords, Futsunushi-no-Kami.

And I assume the Heavenly Bird Plane was Ame-no-Torifune? The God of Ships and Travel?

Hey Everyone this is the "Other Rumoured Translator" from the Gan-kon, well first of all this whole post is kinda waste of time, but still some things need to be told, so that's why I will waste all of your time together with mine on this. First, I will definitely not except the things I was blamed of by him, Ex-Leader in his site and I will not share or give any reasoning and excuses of my action because of him ranting like a child there, though if he wants to make this issue, which was supposed to be a light argument b/w 2 friends (or so what I thought of him) grow much more bigger than this then as it can't be helped I will give a proper explanation at that time and Second, The Gan-kon and Non Non Biyori TL will go just like usual (Infact Much more better), but instead of Saint Scans, It will be my group working (same staff just me as a head) 

Regards

From Random Translator

Bro, thanks so much for translating this, I hope you have no more troubles and continue your work. Just please, please get someone to proof read your stuff because your grammar and wording ain't so good in many places.

Praise the lord it's back.

praisethelord.gif

O'A'O I will always be watching...

Hey Everyone this is the "Other Rumoured Translator" from the Gan-kon, well first of all this whole post is kinda waste of time, but still some things need to be told, so that's why I will waste all of your time together with mine on this. First, I will definitely not except the things I was blamed of by him, Ex-Leader in his site and I will not share or give any reasoning and excuses of my action because of him ranting like a child there, though if he wants to make this issue, which was supposed to be a light argument b/w 2 friends (or so what I thought of him) grow much more bigger than this then as it can't be helped I will give a proper explanation at that time and Second, The Gan-kon and Non Non Biyori TL will go just like usual (Infact Much more better), but instead of Saint Scans, It will be my group working (same staff just me as a head) 

Regards
From Random Translator

Glad to hear you are continuing with the scanlations. Sorry to hear about the ill will that apparently circulated.

Regards

From Random Translator

It got dropped though.

http://www.lenovels.net/last-maybe-rant-regarding-translation-gan-kon-nnb/

Hopefully someone else picks it up.

Cyber18 if you're watching this thankyou for your time and effort they are appreciated even if we don't often say it (We're either tsundere or callous entitled fools)

WOOOOOO

3 new chapter :D

is this Christmas already? 

It got dropped though.

http://www.lenovels.net/last-maybe-rant-regarding-translation-gan-kon-nnb/

Hopefully someone else picks it up.

well they managed to bullshit it through slightly I guess. but still pretty good.

also, imouto-chiyori is really cute.

WOOOOOO

3 new chapter :D

is this Christmas already? 

A needed Proofreader...

I'm hoping that the opposing god is the one who becomes jealous, rather than the girl. Just imagine that dude getting all hung up on Shinta getting to keep Isana's true form all to himself, and tell me it wouldn't make for some funny pannels of his partner getting disgusted with him.

wow that love girl power is pretty amazing.

Well now  is the time to prove that looks won't change your love!!

look, or gender

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics