Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

looks like she has been bummin a ride up the tower. but it seems like she is not an irregular, just someone who came through the door that baam opened.
Sooooo does that mean Rachel is actually the irregular?
Isn't that the floor ruler (the one that was supposed to be away on business)?
omg she was jelly??? u have to be kiding me!!! this is gettin better, so whos that gal with lahel is she rly another one or shes a rank?
Follower 1000 :)
damn rachel must a been planning some shit
this better not come as multiple personalities or some shit
that would be annoying
heroine my ass !!!
DAMN now I really hate Rahel...
DAMN now I really hate Rahel...
Baam might have taken control of9 the bull, or some othger animal and got awya. Baam meets one of the other iregs and ets tought some shit. Baam meets someone else and learns shit. Baam just got lucky and walked it off and is chilling somewhere. All are possible. Also he might not return until a higher floor and reveal what all happend and rachel(?) will get raped by everyone and contue climbing.
I thought gantz was the only manga to pull this stunt. Oh yeah ... lets just kill her and not waste 100 points. Okay
Well it just got hella interesting
If that was her plan from the start its gonna piss me even more, so much of a heroine eh.
End of ch. 74 pissed me off, but now I'm just laughing. This is just too funny. Not only did The girl become the victim, she has become everyone's priority now. You have to wonder, did she somehow plan it to go this far?
And then Baam goes "BAM!" and kicks her ass! (See what I did there?)
... why i'm i feeling like there's a troll among us.... or the author is trolling us.....
....and ... wtf wtf wtf just happened....
p/s: SOMEBODY KILLS THAT FKIN BITCH ... THIS IS SO NETORARE ... and ..... why do every manhwa webtoon that i find interesting to read.. turn out to be A FKIN TROLL MANHWA .... (Melo holic.....)
what the girl with the red hair name at the end of ch 75
WHAAAAAAAT?????!!!

I could be in denial, but I seriously doubt that it's true.
wow she is sure a good actor , now everyone will support her in every matter
What a Twiiiiiist!!!!
I'm with anybody who's willing to bet yuri's nipples
Bet you Yuri's nipples Baam ain't dead...
i already say it, dont remember where, but im pretty sure that baam is a kind of god, and hes gonna rhape the tower and the ranks, and darn i hat lahel now, fking bix. Lets wait for the clasic twist, lahel was doing for baam........ >_>
urrr... i hate those wenches! their rotten to the cord!!!! let theme smile for now! cant wait till bamm makes his comeback!!! he'll wipe there shitty smiles right off!!!
yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics