Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 52votes)

Koneko Pancake

Alt Names: alt こねこパンケーキalt 小猫煎饼alt Nekopan
Author: Kanno Touko
Artist: Kanno Touko
Genres: Ecchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kamisu Iori is at that age when he really wants a girlfriend, but he's about to get more than he bargained for.
Iori is taking a nap in the forest when a cute girl with cat ears and tail falls on him from the trees. She scurries away and he chases her through a mysterious door somewhere in the forest.
Iori wakes up in a café where he learns that kittens actually take the form of a human with cat ears and tail just like Keyna, the cute girl he was chasing. But when he accidentally breaks the door that he came through, Iori has to work at the café surrounded by “kittens” until it gets fixed and he can go home.

Note: There have been no tankoubon releases beyond the first since June, 2011. It is assumed that the series has been cancelled. Any stray magazine scans will be translated if found.
Go to Koneko Pancake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

i love this manga... he is unknowingly building his harem while only thinking of keyna. i agree with Ryu-sama the display of all these different personalities makes this a top recommendation. 5 thumbs up!
A cat is fine too.
Nekomimi...

'nuff said.
Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss...
Oh my god. This manga. THIS MANGA. From Kuudere to Loli. From Loli to Christmas Cake (Or maybe a MILF?). I seriously can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
'Uncle' reminds me of Aizen for some reason. . .
Hmm. Looks like it's better to read than to talk about.
I would say.. Slice of Life~
cant stand the Cuteness of Neko lol ..
cat girls, how you toy with my emotions so.
I want one so bad!
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 01 2012 03:03 AM
the main character couples hardly get any screen time. . . .well not that i care
Really liking this so far!
its a good start altho i kinda want to see a bit more romance in the up coming chapters
If i when in that shop this manga will instantly be 18+ XD
so far i have to say that this manga is disturbingly erotic at times, especially Keyna. whats disturbing is that i can really relate to that guy -.- but then i think everyone can relate to him (talking about the first chapter when he feels her)
hilarious!
Insta fav+! :D
Hmm.... If that isn't supernatural, I don't know what is... Definitely looks like an interesting series. You just can't beat cute catgirls.
Looks interesting, Can't wait for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics