Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

How can her cable extend so far and when Mc guy I don't care to remember or look up is in the jail either the jail is on the school campus because we know it can go through out there for no explained reason or it can go through the city whitch destorys any concequence (I hope that is right) that the cable should make. Also the moon palace does not seem to have anyrhing to let oxygen in so you know they can live.yes more, why does the mc have conections with some moon princess, he is a high schooler and why give him that new weapon thing and not a knight? 

First: He is never in jail.......

Second: Have you ever seen the International space station? Does it have a thing to let oxygen in. They're in the future, I think they can handle such a problem.

Third: Why would they tell you that so early? Why are you angry that the author didn't just boringly explain everything right away? How do you enjoy anything ever with such a mentality?

Spoiler

2h6bx2a.gif

This is by far one of the worst manga I have read yet. Nothing is explained and before you tell me that is a good thing, it is not. The author does not even give is the time of day by explaining what any of the laws or religion are. Also why is Sami living on a school campus if she had never gone to the school? How can her cable extend so far and when Mc guy I don't care to remember or look up is in the jail either the jail is on the school campus because we know it can go through out there for no explained reason or it can go through the city whitch destorys any concequence (I hope that is right) that the cable should make. Also the moon palace does not seem to have anyrhing to let oxygen in so you know they can live.yes more, why does the mc have conections with some moon princess, he is a high schooler and why give him that new weapon thing and not a knight? Well that is all I want to type on my phone so I will leave the choice of reading it to you.

Oh I see I guess people do have their taste differ each other....

explanation... author may using fast foward style. so your question will explained later.. Just like beserk manga...

This is by far one of the worst manga I have read yet. Nothing is explained and before you tell me that is a good thing, it is not. The author does not even give is the time of day by explaining what any of the laws or religion are. Also why is Sami living on a school campus if she had never gone to the school? How can her cable extend so far and when Mc guy I don't care to remember or look up is in the jail either the jail is on the school campus because we know it can go through out there for no explained reason or it can go through the city whitch destorys any concequence (I hope that is right) that the cable should make. Also the moon palace does not seem to have anyrhing to let oxygen in so you know they can live.yes more, why does the mc have conections with some moon princess, he is a high schooler and why give him that new weapon thing and not a knight? Well that is all I want to type on my phone so I will leave the choice of reading it to you.

One of the few series where I actually go: "What happens next~? What happens next~?" - with sparkling eyes, after each chapter.

If someone give us a high-tech machine (for example like an Ipad),...

I find little underestimating comparing, his body that has something akin to a "Warp drive" of the enterprise.... to an IPAD!!!  (that you CAN use youtube to repair..) ;)

moon people?...... rabbits?!

Horrible shounenshit.

Awww, that's kinda disappointing. I was hoping he had created his body from scratch, not just being given it by some high-tech alien royalty or whatnot. Oh well, manga is still looking good toh :D, i just really put my hopes on him being some kind of ditzy genius :P

Sorry but I must disagree with you.

If someone give us a high-tech machine (for example like an Ipad), we may able to use it but can you repair it ? can you develop it however you like ? not to mention he is just a kid.

I think MC was a supper genius already.

That is what I am afraid of. Right now she is just running around freely so I don't want to see the bad guys showing up one day and all of a sudden it's like "OH NOES THE CABLE! I have to stay here!" I think it would have been cool to have something like the whole school being designed around her cable or at least show her needing to disconnect/reconnect to go certain places. Now if it remains just a quirky character trait that is only going to be used for comedic purposes I'm cool with that.

I'm liking this so far so far, very cute.

I think you mean why they can't created Port-able Cable come from Life-support robot ?

By the way, even many of you already said but I still want to say it again 

I love this manga and all it's characters.

This is so good

and yea her cable does seem to just be used to sort of remind us that she's part cyborg and to add a sort of unique character trait to her. I honestly think the story would've been fine even without that cable but who knows it might actually play a major role later in the story.

@Bladestone: It'll limit her movements when the author needs it to, I guess. Also, the idea of a human with a power cable is just amusing on its own.

@eduard34: Yeah, I guess so. Though that part makes a difference to me. Not only does he like looking at it, this guy can probably take it apart or build one himself or incorporate the ideas into something new, etc. Which I really hope he will. In both cases, their enthusiasm is one of the main reasons they've come as far as they did, but unlike pirates, this is actually how geeks are supposed to work. Once I switched to IT in uni, I was overwhelmed by the amount of people that actually like what they're doing.

That is what I am afraid of. Right now she is just running around freely so I don't want to see the bad guys showing up one day and all of a sudden it's like "OH NOES THE CABLE! I have to stay here!" I think it would have been cool to have something like the whole school being designed around her cable or at least show her needing to disconnect/reconnect to go certain places. Now if it remains just a quirky character trait that is only going to be used for comedic purposes I'm cool with that.

I'm liking this so far so far, very cute.

Awww, that's kinda disappointing. I was hoping he had created his body from scratch, not just being given it by some high-tech alien royalty or whatnot. Oh well, manga is still looking good toh :D, i just really put my hopes on him being some kind of ditzy genius :P

I think being loved by the moon queen or something like that is definitely cooler. There is a bunch of geniuses each generations but there is only one earthling loved by the goddess. 

This manga is quite enjoyable, :yay: heroine and sister are cute, follow

.5 is used when it's an extra addition to the chapter. .2 and .3 ect are only used when there are multiple additions

Then simply .1 and .2 would've made more sense. Otherwise, it's like .5 is an addition to .0, while .6 is an addition to .5.

But where's 3.2, 3.3, & 3.4? Nonetheless, thanks for the update.

.5 is used when it's an extra addition to the chapter. .2 and .3 ect are only used when there are multiple additions

Stalker heroine? Insta follow!!

I love the MC

Man, so good. I forgot about this. I lol'd pretty good at the dad about the bento. " made with lots of love"

But where's 3.2, 3.3, & 3.4? Nonetheless, thanks for the update.

So he really is fucking Iron Man without the armor huh?

This is awesome :D

man, that imouto is awesome <3 seriously.

Thanks for the update and cute chapter. A lap pillow hehehe

To me it just looks like the author had an idea (girl w/ a power cable), and then went with it without thinking too much about the how and why. Or he wants to explain it later.

Whatever, this is a bit too much for me. I know it's manga, but... somehow, enemies attacking outta nowhere with no apparent plan (do they want her alive or not? First the metro rocket, then the kidnapping, then the plasma ball, decide yourselves ffs) or backup (not even the good guys feel like they have any professionalism at all), using weapons that, well, obey the rule of cool, but feel like toys by today's standards, and an mc that tries too hard being cool and laid-back, on top of being Tony effing Stark... The latter sure was laid-back, but not Luffy-grade laid-back.

I tend to be unforgiving in sci-fi settings. This is more like future fantasy.

On a brighter note, the drawing in itself isn't bad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics