Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt ใŠใ˜ใ‚‡ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ˜ใ‚‡alt Ojojojoalt ะ“ะพัะฟะพะถะฐ ะฒะพ ะฒัะตั… ัะผั‹ัะปะฐั…
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has โ€“ without success so far โ€“ transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

Even when the person who puts the anime into production loves the original manga, it still deviates too far from the source lol

I'm actually watching Ojojojo anime right now, but they removed the "Ojo" part in the title. lol

Author already got 3 series adapted into anime. They must have already planned to adapt this too, right? RIGHT? If not, we can always rely on Jigokumeguri group to adapt this.

Let's see ... I count three as well (including ones finished and ones to come)

-Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon (to come)
-Komori-san wa kotowarenai! (two seasons - shorts)
-Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (two seasons - shorts)

Were there some I missed?

"Primate"?  Now that's what I call an old school manga.

Love the author planting seeds.

OJOJOJO ANIME WHEN

I'm actually watching Ojojojo anime right now, but they removed the "Ojo" part in the title. lol

Author already got 3 series adapted into anime. They must have already planned to adapt this too, right? RIGHT? If not, we can always rely on Jigokumeguri group to adapt this.

Out of curiosity, what is the fastest time for all of this to happen in reality?  If we try to apply realism to this manga though, chronologically, page 1~3 could have been around the single digit chapters, page 4~5 was after chapter 31, and page 6~7 would be a few months afterwards.

If you mean between an anime announcement being made and the anime actually airing, the quickest I've ever seen it done is a year.

OJOJOJO ANIME WHEN

Author being lowkey how he wants his anime to be a faithful adaption

OJOJOJO ANIME WHEN

How did gramp's company lose up against this half-assed management...?

Manga gets greenlighted for anime + production time + series air time = how long, exactly? Seems like at least half a school year would pass by in that one chapter.

Out of curiosity, what is the fastest time for all of this to happen in reality?  If we try to apply realism to this manga though, chronologically, page 1~3 could have been around the single digit chapters, page 4~5 was after chapter 31, and page 6~7 would be a few months afterwards.

Of course personal reason is okay for business, I mean, what kind of business didn't start from personal reason?

Manga gets greenlighted for anime + production time + series air time = how long, exactly? Seems like at least half a school year would pass by in that one chapter.

It took them three days.

This sure is one meta chapter... I thought I was reading a parody for a moment.

They got it all done with the power of MONEEEEEEEEEEEY

What if it was revealed that Jigokumeguri's dad was actually just born without eye sockets

Those are the chapters from the magazine Ojojojo is published in.

They will get released in the next volume.

Just now I realized about that xD i ashamed hehehe

Also, I knew that the 4ยบ volume is the last of the serie (the autor wrote it in the afterward), I want read it (are 6 chapters more now), but looks that i'll wait...

By the spoilers that i saw... I'm very atonished about Tsurezure's life.

(English)Guys, I found more chapters of Ojojojo, but they are not in a volume, so i don't know where download, only found some references

(Spanish)Muchachos, encontre mas capitulos de Ojojojo, pero aun sin volumen, asi que ni idea de donde descargar, solo encontre algunas referencias

(English)If someone knows Japanese there is the link:

Si alguien sabe japones ahi les dejo el enlace

Those are the chapters from the magazine Ojojojo is published in.

They will get released in the next volume.

(English)Guys, I found more chapters of Ojojojo, but they are not in a volume, so i don't know where download, only found some references

(Spanish)Muchachos, encontre mas capitulos de Ojojojo, pero aun sin volumen, asi que ni idea de donde descargar, solo encontre algunas referencias

(English)If someone knows Japanese there is the link:

Si alguien sabe japones ahi les dejo el enlace

(English)Also there is a picture of Tsurezure

(Spanish)Tanbien una imagen de Tsurezure

Spoiler

Guys, I just started a wiki for all of Cool-Kyou Shinsha's works. Would anyone be willing to help me put it together?

Sorry, I'm busy.

I have a list, I don't know if is completed.

-Ojojojo

-Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

-Komori-san wa kotowarenai!

-Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken

-Rabuta

-Momonoke Sharing

-Furumapura

-Metsuko ni Yoroshiku

-Sabinuki Kanojo

-Cluster of Life

-Peach Boy Riverside

-Chichichichi

-Horobi Club

-Fukumaden

-Paranoia Cage

Is it just me or did Gramps get a record number of likes from just one chapter despite being a minor character in a COOL 4-koma without an anime? O_o

Well done, community, well freaking done. T^T Proud to be here!

so we just get a silhouette of a kiss? gosh dang it >.>

Guys, I just started a wiki for all of Cool-Kyou Shinsha's works. Would anyone be willing to help me put it together?

damit... who pour a bucket of sugar in chapter36??!!

/me raises his hand

:D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics