Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

Dat plot twist. 4 chapters of love comedy and BAM. Fukken followed.

Spoiler

I had three theory on the three years loop, but seeing that i was writing it like dumbass for 10 hours worth of days off, i think i need to refrain myself a bit.

Err, my means is, the author are genius for creating such series that is not like your everyday harem manga. This is actually good.

This... this is something else.

That plot tweest though.

Lucky I wasn't bothered at all even though I actually read the spoilers in the comments...

Dat chapter ending...

Spoiler

I will not lie, totally wasn't expecting that... But that does explains the psycho and tragedy tags...

Woah, wait, what? I have no idea what's going on.

Holy.

Well that explains the Tragedy tag. O_o

Spoiler

Feels like this is ending soon. =C

It really is unique and has a good harem on it..

Y!?!?!?!
T_T

...no wonder there were psychological and tragedy tags..

It's possible. She doesn't feel like just a background character. But from what we know, it's has to be his regret and not hers.

Except, it's likely he can't trigger a regret loop. The title is "Girls Go Around", so I believe that the loops can only be started by females, like they have been so far. So it's down to either Chihiro, or a fifth girl we're unaware of. Though seeing how Chihiro is the only one thus far not to have had a loop, it's more believable if it's her instead of a unknown fifth at this stage.

That wasnt a good story at all ;____;

Had it been axed, it really would've been too soon since we didn't get to see the Osananajimi Regret.

Though, maybe the new (mega-)loop is because it's her regret of being unable to save him at the end of the three years. She may even have already gone through it multiple times, judging by the "Again" and "Must" line; she knows how to act before him and the others, as he won't know a thing about it, because like the first two regrets, he has no memory of it.

Until now. And then there's the whole thing of her being nervous, a clue?

It's possible. She doesn't feel like just a background character. But from what we know, it's has to be his regret and not hers.

Was not expecting that at all. Thought this was a happy manga lol

Wow.....Just....wow O.o

Whoah... material that smells like it will be axed any moment, because there's a dozen a dime of it, then suddenly, plot-shitstorm!

I'm liking it...

Damn.gif

Spoiler

dang

Who? What chapter is that?

Chapter 4, and the childhood friend. The context wasn't hard to follow. I just use Osananajimi because it takes less key presses than childhood friend.

Had it been axed, it really would've been too soon since we didn't get to see the Osananajimi Regret.

Though, maybe the new (mega-)loop is because it's her regret of being unable to save him at the end of the three years. She may even have already gone through it multiple times, judging by the "Again" and "Must" line; she knows how to act before him and the others, as he won't know a thing about it, because like the first two regrets, he has no memory of it.

Who? What chapter is that?

That color pages, i thought the manga got axed, then suddenly twist.
Rereading from chapter one to search some clues. Maybe that childhood friend know something.

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!

Rereading from chapter one to search some clues. Maybe that childhood friend know something.

well it was certainly unexpected, like being a short series, then boom!! death, I think the key is in the childhood friend I believe or the real gf of the MC.

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics