Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

That will be great if you could tell me where you read the translations...  ;) :)

Relly?? where do you found the scans?? the translation that you've already read? i'm curious... ;) :P

I used to love this manga, especially the little shota has the same name as me but I am getting tired of Nike's half-assed kindness. It just seems cruel to me that she tries to be saintly and nice to everyone and every time she makes it harder for everyone else.

It is not kindness when it doesn't help anyone, it is just self-satisfaction and cruelty.

Hey! I can find you the scans if you want... but they are in Japanese... but if you know someone who can translate in English or Spanish that would be great!  ;)

And if they're people from Soul Craft Fansub; or Timeless scans who want the scans, well I know a person who have the scans of Chapter 70 and 71 Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii

Nah, I've read a translation already. It's just such a great chapter that I want to read a cleaned and typeset version of it, too.

Also, people I will update the cover art from Vol 8 to 9.
have a great day!

Looks like an art fail on that volume 9 cover, either the one on the right has 3 arms, the one on the left has two right hands or there's a third person holding that knife.

Hey! I can find you the scans if you want... but they are in Japanese... but if you know someone who can translate in English or Spanish that would be great!  ;)

And if they're people from Soul Craft Fansub; or Timeless scans who want the scans, well I know a person who have the scans of Chapter 70 and 71 Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii

I long for the day that somebody scanlates Chapter 70.

u better be sorry for the cliffhanger D:< lol jk jk thanks as always ^^

man that was kinda wooo though i could barely tell what's happening how did nike even manage to get past the guards

hahaha sorry about that :P also i know what is she a ghost to get past that?

Couldn't you have held off the release until you had the next chapter completed? T_T

sorry for the clifhanger ^^ but we where already late :P

u better be sorry for the cliffhanger D:< lol jk jk thanks as always ^^

man that was kinda wooo though i could barely tell what's happening how did nike even manage to get past the guards

Couldn't you have held off the release until you had the next chapter completed? T_T

ohohoho he doesn't just have a "little" yan in him! 

I mean I think it's more of a PTSD thing and not him being weak, rather isn't this the Livi that we all heard of and wanted to see?

yes yes bring on the yandere shota please (●♡∀♡)

The weak resort to violence, huh...

it depends we still don't know the full extent of his team also what we know he was never loved in the past he lost his mother. and then he started a full campaign to "unite" the world and put all the Nobels down that could harm his rule so I think his mental stated, is a little unstable and that he is just scared to lose nike. the only thing he knows to hold things whit is whit intimidation and fear also the reaction from Levi was so fierce because nike was scared of him and that was to much for him.

I mean I think it's more of a PTSD thing and not him being weak, rather isn't this the Livi that we all heard of and wanted to see?

OK, wow, psychotic break much?

I think it's a transition between books and magazine scans more than a change in artwork

also perhaps they are trying to make them "grow up"??

BTw this thing of the ice people is kinda tiring... argh!

Hm ... art quality is decreasing? Pardon me for my ignorance, but are there any comparison between the old artworks and the current one?

I think it's a transition between books and magazine scans more than a change in artwork

Hm ... art quality is decreasing? Pardon me for my ignorance, but are there any comparison between the old artworks and the current one?

Livi & Jishin  is life!

Spoiler

Mod Edit : All video/ imgs must be in [spoiler] tags

eeh so our shota's got some yan in him huh :D 

have a great day!

thanks as always <3 

aw, I do like this manga, but I feel like the art quality is decreasing and the plot is more or less predictable

The art has gotten really bad...

have a great day!

Fuck, that last sentence in the last page >_<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics