Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

damn it I'm hating the girl! where's baam anyway?
Dang wonderful fast release!
That's why I voted disappointment in Lahel last round. This chapter was expected...
And to think that she was everything to him. The more I learn about her the more I hate her.
That bitch. Baam better come back or I will be pissed.
what a tramp! saying baam took everything from her! wen all he did was love her and tried to guide her to the top! she looked pretty desperate so who knows what she did to convince the first guard to go up!!!
Grindelo, my guess is, it's the conclusion of the 2nd floor, by lahel.

Notice the chapters gives you the list of the floor, what it's about and when it ends.
Damn you SIU!!! Why do you have to make it so EPIC???!!!
In all seriousness though, can't wait until the next chapter.
@The Company Love the work you guys do, and please scan the next chapter as fast as possible (But do take a Christmas holiday and don't overwork yourself).
does "Epilogue" means the mahwa end? <.<
A very great manhwa !
so is baam not as powerful as everyone thinks he is? and where has the eye patch girl been all this damn time?! seriously i thought she left during the training period.
Rachel is just sick. "ah don't go Bamm" ....but then later she just pushes into death...sick ...very sick
Can't delete my comment, but I'm gonna go look at some stuff,
Baam can't be an "irregular" if he was chosen. Aren't Irregulars the ones who pretty much force their way in without being given an invitation?

Anyhow, I'm glad Rachel is the name now. Lahel was pretty bothersome to pronounce while reading before. It just doesn't sound right.
Both Baam and Lahel are irregular but I believe the one who was chosen was Baam and not Lahel. Still Tower of God is as interesting as ever, one of the few that never fail to keep the entertainement.
@Rodney Haliax Onanga
that's true, it's possible. she's also very cunning, like headon
@Getsu good one, I didn't realize it but now I can see that you are rigght. Now that maybe means that the red hair girl is haedon, that will explain how she nows Lahel, and why the blond guy from the Zahad's princess team was surprised when he saw her : )
First of all, the irregulars are people who live outside the tower so Baam and Rachel are both irregulars. Remember, all of those who participated in the tests where inhabitant of the tower, except Rachel and Baam. I believe what Headon meant where he called Baam "the guest" (as if he excpected him to come, as if he had been chosen by the tower) just mean tha he has something in him that is going to change the tower. By the way he try to kill him to by making him pass the same test, if you remember what the pricess said about it you will see that he wasn't suppose to make such a test for new comers. He just wanted to get ride of the 2 irregulars like killing 2 birds with one stone.
I already miss Baam, will this be like trace where a second season will come?
I think Rahel enter the tower because Baam was holding her...
and that why she inside the tower...so I still think that Baam is the irregular and Rahel is a bitch who was lucky to get in while the tower was calling for Baam...
so that means baam was a regular and rachel not?
the Fae's* - Headon, or whatever the name was.
So anyone else reminded of the resemblance between Fae's weapon and that of the girl with the red hair (whose name I've forgotten)? ...Could it be alluding to something?
@Epic

No she only gain access cause she was been holding by baam, so when the tower open the door was actually to baam and not her; so shes not wanted for the tower, she doesnt have any meaning, shes useless, she could never open the gate, so the bix should be gratefull on baam, but no shes a fking jelly hore xD.
I did not see that coming.

SIU, you bastard...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics