Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

He's just so matter of fact about it. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh wow.

Every time we get a sweet chapter like this one, at the end of it, all I can think of is how he's gonna die soon :'(

Neotame is an artificial sweetener between 8,000 and 13,000 times sweeter than table sugar.

Much like this manga.

Spoiler

Dat feels ;_;

sto per piangereeeee  cipo%20(60).gif  ti prego vai al estero e fai l'intervento www.MessenTools.com-anime-llorando-a-gri

Kira is so cute. He's becoming so honest. 

Thank you for the update, okamuranino!

Haha, I have the same shampoo and conditioner Kira uses...

overwhelming cuteness this chapter especially Kira. And lol about the dad xD

I can't cheer for him after chapter 19. Stupid Yabe.

Oh boy, sweet and cute and foreboding . . . 

Here it comes the chapter i knew would have come but that i didn't want to  D=

Finally, the lost chapter is here  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Everything happen a bit too fast in these recent chapters, imo.. 

Still cute and good, nonetheless.

You would be surprised what a strong level of insecurity can do to a person. Long ago when I was still in school, I met a girl that was just like her, and it was a pain in the ass trying to befriend her but she was really nice and I wanted us to be friends. Anything she would do in school that aroused even a little bit of attention would be met by hostile teasing and she would instantly give it up right away. It's really quite sad.

Awww I guess that does happen. 

In cases like that, I wish ppl like our main character can feel comfortable with their decisions no matter what other people  try to convince you of. Thankfully our main character did quickly enough.

I can't even understand how Nino can just be so influenced by what the school doctor says. I mean, yeah, its because of insecurities but there's insults and condescension implied by what the doctor says. I'm surprised Nino doesnt get angry at that.

You would be surprised what a strong level of insecurity can do to a person. Long ago when I was still in school, I met a girl that was just like her, and it was a pain in the ass trying to befriend her but she was really nice and I wanted us to be friends. Anything she would do in school that aroused even a little bit of attention would be met by hostile teasing and she would instantly give it up right away. It's really quite sad.

Nice, so next he will collapse and not reach her.

That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen! 

Spoiler

Wow ;__;

Cute little extra!

I can't even understand how Nino can just be so influenced by what the school doctor says. I mean, yeah, its because of insecurities but there's insults and condescension implied by what the doctor says. I'm surprised Nino doesnt get angry at that.

OMG I want the rest! Why has this manga not been updated in 3 months! The suspense is killing me! J'ADORE, c'est trop mignon, et quelle fin! O__O

Most people here just speak english and are too lazy to learn another language (myself included lol)

Laziness has nothing to do with wanting english scans. I know more than one language mostly due to my parents. Learning a new language is time-consuming, not to mention it's not exactly easy depending on the language, and most people here would only use it to read manga. If people can't read a manga, requesting a translation is fine. Complaining isn't, seeing as it's not something they're paying for.

I agree it's not about laziness. Learning languages is not so easy for everyone. I also learned French and Spanish at school, but I'm so bad at it that I don't understand the scanlations. I'm also currently learning Japanese, but it will take years for me to get on a level where I can read japanese manga. So for now all I can do is wait for an english translation, even if it takes a long time. I think even though most people are getting so unpatient that they've begun complaining, everyone is also grateful to the people who have been translating this so far.

Most people here just speak english and are too lazy to learn another language (myself included lol)

Laziness has nothing to do with wanting english scans. I know more than one language mostly due to my parents. Learning a new language is time-consuming, not to mention it's not exactly easy depending on the language, and most people here would only use it to read manga. If people can't read a manga, requesting a translation is fine. Complaining isn't, seeing as it's not something they're paying for.

Everyone here complaining about no English scans and google translate-ing the Italian, and I'm just sitting here like "I'm from Quebec. I may be Anglophone, but I still do speak some French. I can read it anyway. ._."

Everyone here complaining about no English scans and google translate-ing the Italian, and I'm just sitting here like "I'm from Quebec. I may be Anglophone, but I still do speak some French. I can read it anyway. ._."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics