Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

Remember kids. No matter how beefy a guy is, if you kick him in the nuts, it'll have some effect. o/ Unless you're like this martial artist from a certain manga who can contract his abs so much that his balls retreat back inside his body. X)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VP9M4iR8TQ

• Nyu likes this

Wouldn't his balls get crushed by his own muscles instead?

In manga, you don't have to explain shit. X) Especially when it's (mostly?) a shounen.

Remember kids. No matter how beefy a guy is, if you kick him in the nuts, it'll have some effect. o/ Unless you're like this martial artist from a certain manga who can contract his abs so much that his balls retreat back inside his body. X)

Wouldn't his balls get crushed by his own muscles instead?

Fujieda has transcended to a whole new level of fujoshi.

The worst level.

Fujieda has transcended to a whole new level of fujoshi.

In what situation can you fall from that height and at that angle.

School of the Yuuki Rito where they train Trippers to fight gravity and defy the laws of physics with alien devices and potions.

Man, what a perv.

mind if i know what manga you're talking about?

It's obviously history's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. >.> And one of his masters is capable of such a feat. :^p

mind if i know what manga you're talking about?

Thank you very much for the new chapter, dullian. ^_^

I heard about that one... his shishou was a Democratic congressman from America, right?

(For the record, I'm picking on my own party. Partly so it's less partisan... but mainly because it's true. (^_~))

This might be one of the shittiest MCs I've ever read. He doesn't deserve Futaba.

More chapters soon please.

In what situation can you fall from that height and at that angle.

Woah, its raining beefy winged homo that will sodomize all straight man out there....

now the question :  is it a calamity or a miracle?

Hell, my dear friend hell

Actually she said "cataclysm", but hey, for context's sake I translated as "miracle" 

I just want to ask her to show me, but no, don't worry about this camera in my hands... >.>;

What a horrible person.  Not because she's a fujoshi, just because she's horrible.

Seriously, who does that?

Woah, its raining beefy winged homo that will sodomize all straight man out there....

Hell, my dear friend hell

Spoiler

This is exactly how I picture fujoshis in their spare time. Almost naked with only panties on surrounded by Yaoi doujinshis.

I most definitely was not expecting it when i clicked this

What a horrible person.  Not because she's a fujoshi, just because she's horrible.

Spoiler

This is exactly how I picture fujoshis in their spare time. Almost naked with only panties on surrounded by Yaoi doujinshis.
As a yaoi fan this makes me weirdly happy.

I've been wrong about one thing all this time. Futaba is the actual MC of this manga. She is a person who can understand other people and atracts them with just her personality, can be a badass when she needs to, and she already has the basis of a harem/love triangle-thing. Not to mention the osananajimi who always relies on her.

Considering it is futaba we are talking about, I predict that a threesome is the best/happy ending.

Dayum, check out that cover! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics