Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

Fitting end for the first part, I also hope that its not a huge timeskip if there is one. All that I know is that the next part will be awesome, Baam will rise again.
I'd rather see no time skip at all. I want to see everyone's skill develop and whatnot.
Sweet!!
Spoiler
DAMN this is good! I can't wait for the next part. Definitely one of my favorites!
I thought it was good. Fitting ending for the first season. We probably will see some kind of time leap, but hopefully not too much of one. I was never really a fan of flashbacks so, like ralan stated, I'd rather see the characters progress on a single timeline.
so what are we gonna get some kinda, years later scenario, with all the characters we love change right away?

fuck that
if they are gonna change i wanna see them change, not see the new them without any explanation
though if the gator becomes his normal size again i will be ok with that
why was he tall in the test but short when they left!?
For the first time, Baam feels hatred, that's why he doesn't really know what he is feeling, "What are those feelings in is chest". He gonna climb the Tower and whip some ass, that boy is a monster, and now he has a reason to unlish his power.
By the way how come the cofee mover can be a man?
The series's part 1 is now done, though the author will be releasing a postscript chapter next week.
No one knows when part 2 will begin yet; might be in a week, a month, or even much more.
End of Part One? Does this mean the series is temporarily done?

Or has part two already been started?
Rachel! u should ready for ur Nightmare! =>BAAM
YES! Yuri's boobies ARE MINE!
Post below not true. See spoiler thread for more
Alert: Spoier for chap. 78:
Spoiler
zahard > jahad > zahard

was all authors doing , just like

lahel > rachel
@Fudge Because the author wrote it that way. Was explained in one of the previous chapters. Basically the author had written her name in Korean signs until then, and in one of the chapters he uses the latin alphabet (our alphabet) to write the name. Same deal with Zahard actually being spelled Jahard but Zahard is way cooler so i guess they chose to keep it as Zahard or the author changed his mind, cant remember this case that well.
I don't like how Lahel's name was changed to Rachel.... why? XD
Habe das Preview & Chapter 1 auf deutsch übersetzt. Werde versuchen wöchentlich zu releasen.
Habe Ferien bis am 8., daher werde ich in dieser Zeit entweder 1-3 oder gar keinChapter uploaden^^

Viel Spass~
WHAT!? jealousy!! what a lame reason... ill fu*ckn kill you rachel!!
She was just jealous and bitter? I was expecting some blackmail from headon, some weird plan, anything that would show that she is not half the bitch I thought she was... And that's true because she is twice the bitch I thought she was.
i hope baam comes back an kills her ass
@grindelo
Spoiler
Be careful not to spoil the chapters people, there are people who are yet to read this manhwa.

Make use of the spoiler tags.
i just love this manhwa, but it's time for to appear again >.<
okay I ready for him to come back

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics