Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Dem.I dropped around chapter 90.Who died from main cast to have it a tragedy tag?Spoil me.

Never thought I would say this.... but...

WAY too much drama since like 10 chapter ago...

it gets me depressed from reading, think I'll skip this series now... been following it for quite a while since chapter 1, but chapter 100 is my limit.

The ecchi parts are way too Try Hard now too... not even arousing to look at.

I kind of like the story better when its just treading water now.  The GCUP people aren't as interesting as the youkai and I really don't care for any of them.  I would rather tengu comes back and wreck some shit.

Damn, each panel on those last few pages gave me feels. T_T

and then he transform into some omnipotent being and... Because manga.

Or, main character shift? I mean there's less than 5% of a chance it'll happen but I really wish more manga had the balls to do it.

and then he transform into some omnipotent being and... Because manga.

Major plot developement is about to happen..

post-43991-hell-its-about-time-gif-Imgur

Okay, what the fuck.

Can't GCUP and Yatsuki and co. just settle this with a single-elimination Guilty Gear tourney?

We all know Hime would win it for them, but still. Fuck these developments.

I swear the misunderstandings in this conflict feel so damn forced.

Just explain yourselves already.  If it's the "I can't explain myself 'cause it would have ruined the plan", it's already been done too poorly here.  By this point I doubt we're going to get anything satisfactory story-wise.

Not only the misunderstandings, the traps are also forced(They always work, it isn't posible for you to predict something with that much precision, especially predicting the oponent will kick your ass and fall excatly on top of a trap) , the fact that humans can actually go melee against something that has all starts far beyond the means of humans, without using experienxce to predict blows but simply by training their bodies get as fast as... the plasma that is material but still hits youkai, as if plasma were something other than just another state of matter. The list goes on, also why the hell aren't they aiming to cripple those SOBs for life? Each and every one of those G-Cup deserve an edgy treatment, even people who are not edgy, i'm quite sure you're also hoping for something similar to happen to them.

This was way more fun when it was just slice of life and youkai arrest and rehabilitation. G-Cup ruined it Yuugo and sk8ter boi being the worst offenders of course :/

for me is:

brother got an accident while playing on forest with imouto-chan and emo-friend
lil sister thinks its her fault so when a god/youkai appeared and proposed to revive him she agreed, price is that she will be a ghost(thats why junk-san doesn't remember exactly how imouto-chan got in that state)
the pact can be broken is brother dies again,, but as result of the resurrection his soul has a stronger bond to his body so he is hard to die from natural means + small accidents, so the childhood emo-friend(that felt in love with imouto-chan) gone to train so he can kill him and release imouto-chan from the 'curse'
**sadly emo-friend lost all his emotions while training so even is he accomplishes on killing junk-san he will gain nothing** lel

-funny ps: junk-san will awaken a stronger power due near death experience caused by emo-friend and will become Voltron (can fuse with 15 spirits at time)

DAMN, REVERSE CASE OF SACRIFICE !

why I don't think that way ... (only few manga do that tough, maybe that's why I can't predict that)

but it's very possible tough ... considering the sacrifice actually the sister, not MC  ...

Just explain yourselves already.  If it's the "I can't explain myself 'cause it would have ruined the plan", it's already been done too poorly here.  By this point I doubt we're going to get anything satisfactory story-wise.

It's being explained in the latest raws ch 138 iirc.

hmm, kinda doubt MC died just like that ...

guessing cliche ...

1. still preserved, and become 2nd ghost like his sister ...

2. someone save MC and take him and his team away ...

3. sudden power up (most cliche shonen formula)

4. Faking MC death and actually have some kind of plan ...

^^ taken from plenty other manga ^^

possibly like Tsuki-Tsuki ...

the sister actually get fatal accident, and MC ask some kind of god to preserve her ...

the effect is like now, become ghost ...

but if Mc get killed, there's a chance the sister will get released from her curse ...

my guess is more or less like that ...

for me is:

brother got an accident while playing on forest with imouto-chan and emo-friend
lil sister thinks its her fault so when a god/youkai appeared and proposed to revive him she agreed, price is that she will be a ghost(thats why junk-san doesn't remember exactly how imouto-chan got in that state)
the pact can be broken is brother dies again,, but as result of the resurrection his soul has a stronger bond to his body so he is hard to die from natural means + small accidents, so the childhood emo-friend(that felt in love with imouto-chan) gone to train so he can kill him and release imouto-chan from the 'curse'
**sadly emo-friend lost all his emotions while training so even is he accomplishes on killing junk-san he will gain nothing** lel

-funny ps: junk-san will awaken a stronger power due near death experience caused by emo-friend and will become Voltron (can fuse with 15 spirits at time)

hmm, kinda doubt MC died just like that ...

guessing cliche ...

1. still preserved, and become 2nd ghost like his sister ...

2. someone save MC and take him and his team away ...

3. sudden power up (most cliche shonen formula)

4. Faking MC death and actually have some kind of plan ...

^^ taken from plenty other manga ^^

Honestly i still lost about that. What do you have in mind?

possibly like Tsuki-Tsuki ...

the sister actually get fatal accident, and MC ask some kind of god to preserve her ...

the effect is like now, become ghost ...

but if Mc get killed, there's a chance the sister will get released from her curse ...

my guess is more or less like that ...

Only took 101 chapter to finally link on what's happening at the flashback in chapter 1. 

Honestly i still lost about that. What do you have in mind?

Only took 101 chapter to finally link on what's happening at the flashback in chapter 1. 

If I was that kid sister, and this edgelord trash killed my brother and "saved me", I'd play along with his game and then slit his throat in his sleep.  Easiest way to dispose of a shit character like that.  Why explain anything to him.  He didn't do it for my brother, so he doesn't get one himself.  Just die in your sleep and rid of us of your fuckery.

I'm sure he's not dead with one reason.

The knife didn't gush out his blood. So there is a chance the knife has something involving the youkai blood in him without harming him

i hope this isnt last translated chapter cause this cliffhanger. 

I think the knife has a special properties.

he didnt stab him with the sword but the knife, It must mean something ^^

And then it turns out trying to kill the Male Protagonist will not cure the little sister's curse then later on all of them will somehow work together due to some scheming humans/youkai behind the scenes.

I'm pretty much just guessing and it'll most likely happen.

I'm thinking...

Spoiler

You know, even with the youkai, I'm not sure they (GCUP) can legitimize murder, or attempted murder, since this is a human.

I mean, they also approached him, so if you were an outsider to the whole youkai thing, wouldn't they come across as a crime syndicate offing a man for refusing to join?
What a fucking faggot seriously gcup isnt even remotely interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics