Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

is this good?

Has good "plot". o/

And MC gets ero-power boosts. What's not to like? :P

is this good?

Problem is Jirou is not a Kuudere like Ayaka, right now she is just expressionless but with the addition of the new girl I'd say it will happen sooner or later :D

Kuudere. Possibly my favorite dere. But I've always loved expressionless faces in manga so...

wow, underboobs ... =3= ...

The direction this manga is going in --> is right.

try to read "Tsugumomo" ...

the manga goes into "right" direction at fast speed ...

(moreover, Tsugumomo also have souled object / living artifact like this manga)

The direction this manga is going in --> is right.

thermos bottle... lol'd so hard xDDDD

So, what was the point of the talking thermos?

Implying that this is quality :s

Screw that, I have tits (To say the truth I don't have but... yeah, I think you get it).

I guess it's implied that my standards are so low due to the amount of low quality stuff out there..

Underboob reigns supreme

BLASPHEMOUS BLASPHEMER!!!

Hmm, I think this manga is release as a webcomic?

http://daioh.dengeki.com/webcomic/

Bimonthly quality manga are common. Looks like you're too spoiled by long-running weekly manga :sThere's Weekly Shonen Jump and Monthly Shonen Jump. Lots of old quality manga here that are finished were running bimonthly, monthly, or biweekly :s

Underboob is only second to Sideboob

Underboob reigns supreme

Lol dat ero power like dakara boku wa and Jirou reminds me of Ayaka from WCW. A decent read to kill time but i'm not heartbroken about its slow releases. Thanks for your work rpapo and vortex!

Problem is Jirou is not a Kuudere like Ayaka, right now she is just expressionless but with the addition of the new girl I'd say it will happen sooner or later :D

Underboob is only second to Sideboob
Can't help but feel as though I've seen this artist's work before >_>

...Is this where we adds the harem tag...or should we wait a few more chapters...

Still needs a proofreader, I see.

Is it that bad? I thought the translation was OK. Wonder if I dont see any issues because I'm not a native speaket.

Thanks for the new chapter!

still butthurt, I see

About what?

still butthurt, I see

Thanks for your work rpapo and vortex!

This series is one of those "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" kind of things.  Yoshimatsu wanted to do it and Undead.  I wanted to do Kyoumen no Silhouette.  He's good at Photoshop.  I'm still learning as a translator (and at Photoshop: see Boku No Marie http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/boku-no-marie-r6424).

Lol dat ero power like dakara boku wa and Jirou reminds me of Ayaka from WCW. A decent read to kill time but i'm not heartbroken about its slow releases. Thanks for your work rpapo and vortex!

she's starting to get jealous :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics