Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

Hurray for Love Lab updates!

Suzu casually rekting Sayo is always a treat.

Am I wrong in assuming that it was Maki (albeit unwittingly) employing the are-you-interested-in-any-other-girl tactic to gauge Yan's feelings towards her? She got jealous due to her misunderstanding, though.

Spontaneity really works best for Maki, rather than the usual convoluted scheming.

Sorry for the long post, it's been a while and I'm just so happy with the update :)

yanXnagi?...

Thanks for the info. Where is the image from? Are there sources other than the manga? Or did I miss this from an earlier chapter?

That is from volume 11.

Coming to you in about *checks watch* *checks calendar* an amount of time.

spoiler: discussion of volumes yet untranslated

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for the info. Where is the image from? Are there sources other than the manga? Or did I miss this from an earlier chapter?

pretty good chapter, left all over

giphy.gif

Other way around. "Are you pregnant?" "Have you held hands yet?"Makes the handholding seem like it's the more extreme thing.

Maki's got some jealousy there; Riko and Yan respect each-other but her delusions are gonna entertain us soon enough!

ehhh ... that's the joke, you know? ... the hold hands is the lewdest thing ever.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

A CHAPTER! And I thought today would be a bad day. Thanks a lot Royal! =D

So, we got more information about Sayon's love life. Good, gooooood!

And a bit of explaination about Yan's strange reaction in the previous chapter. He is worried for Nagi, and for Riko because of her catastrophic love life.... So, did the SS Yan/Riko just sunked? And did the SS Yan/Nagi just appeared? =p

And, speaking of ship, Maki, darling, what's you're feeling in your throat is jea-lou-sy! <3 (Or a cold. You never know when the cold will get you)

Yes we are getting there! \o/ We shall see more and more of Maki throat jealous!

aww Maki.... We know Maki... We know...

Whoa wait Sayo flagged Yamazaki down? Never would have guessed. Maybe there's a bit of heat under that cold exterior after all.

She may be like Wotaku's Hanako; Same tough act at school or work, but put the two of them alone at home and she's just a spoiled crybaby.

Spoiler

Whoa wait Sayo flagged Yamazaki down? Never would have guessed. Maybe there's a bit of heat under that cold exterior after all.

Thanks for the chapter, as always!

Not to mention, Yan was there when her granpa left.

So yes, Maki. I too would believe in this ship.

"Have you held hands yet? Are you pregnant?"

Other way around. "Are you pregnant?" "Have you held hands yet?"Makes the handholding seem like it's the more extreme thing.

Maki's got some jealousy there; Riko and Yan respect each-other but her delusions are gonna entertain us soon enough!

in page 8 were those Maki first sigh of love for Yan (being a bit jealous/worried)?! 

"Have you held hands yet? Are you pregnant?"

You can do it, Royal. I believe in you

This volume's gonna be gud.

Dig my coffin up when the next chapter's out.

I think

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think

Spoiler

There's something i'm not sure about the "odd face" of Ian.

Spoiler

Also, poor Sayo, one more misunderstanding for her. 

Spoiler

There's something i'm not sure about the "odd face" of Ian.

Spoiler

Also, poor Sayo, one more misunderstanding for her. 

Maki can't comprehend that she's already found her man. Also hilarious, Yan imagining Sayo crushing on the pres.

A wonderful Easter morning suprise. Thanks Royal & Team and keep up the good work.

Back to present day.

Thank goodness.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics