Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 90votes)

Mahou Tsukai Kurohime

Alt Names: alt Black Princessalt 魔砲使い黒姫alt 魔炮使者黑姬alt Kurohiméalt Kurohimealt Kurohimealt Magic User Kurohimealt Magical Gunslinger Kurohime
Author: Katakura Masanori
Artist: Katakura Masanori
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurohime is a buxom witch with the power to control magical guns. She once made the mistake of challenging the gods and was cursed for her foolishness! Transformed into a little girl named Himeko, she can only regain her former body and powers when she falls in love. But finding love in a world fraught with evil is no easy task.
Go to Mahou Tsukai Kurohime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a personal opinion... New Window CharlieAL
  • 3 Replies

32 Comments

Omg... this was.... great :D Totally glad I read it... Was kinda expecting stuff, but hey. Experience...
This is completely something to read... ^_^
WHEW....SEXY...
That's all awwww ;( This history don't move like i want, but i truly love it.
4.6 billion years.......... DAMN >.>
Ahahahahahahahah........nice timeskip ...... *and now let's see what happens 4.6 billion years later* .......lol
Yay, new chapter, ty for uploading ^^
Good manga, is a bit bland the first chapters but it get a lot better later, didnt like the end too much but i can still fully recomend it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics