Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

Oh, it looks like he's gonna get help from the same people that lost their families to that damn spider.

Also why is everyone saying Kei is weak? seriously now he needs to save his friends and unfortunately right now that's harder than it seems... Also he is tiny, untrained (Not very well), and has almost always barely got out of most of his messes. think about him as a character. He was always in losing fights when he was a kid and he really just did it to look out for his friends. the way i see it Kei is just a kid who now has a greater role in life. in a way this is a lot more realistic than most manga it makes me really like the style a lot. Also a a guro fan "Yay gore!!!"

and isn't he poisoned right now, too? with a big hole in him?

Also why is everyone saying Kei is weak? seriously now he needs to save his friends and unfortunately right now that's harder than it seems... Also he is tiny, untrained (Not very well), and has almost always barely got out of most of his messes. think about him as a character. He was always in losing fights when he was a kid and he really just did it to look out for his friends. the way i see it Kei is just a kid who now has a greater role in life. in a way this is a lot more realistic than most manga it makes me really like the style a lot. Also a a guro fan "Yay gore!!!"

Hot babe alert!!! <3

Spoiler

Kei, I don't need your crap just beat the damn spider already.

It's been so anti-climatic, we were wating for him to show up and then when he does show up, nothing but crap.

yet another cliffhanger...

the mc is so shit. he's weak, he's dumb, he's all 'dun hurt ma friends, hurt ma', 'gonna save em all', he's an overall crappy shounen mc. you thought he'd finally rape some ass after 30 frikken chapters, but it's all 'i want to save em but i'm so weak i barely win the fights'

i had hoped that the mc would rip the spider thingy a new hole after he made this 'i'm so badass for ma friends' entry, but no, he's still a weak shit shounen mc with all the 'oh i'm so determined bout this but generally i'm shit'

so annoying, gonna drop this

I wonder if he will die like kamiya from tengen toppa guren Lagan

C'mon!!! Squash that Bug!!! It's pissing me off 26.gif

Like I mentioned before, main characters never die, but they get the fuck maimed out of them.

Okay... wtf is up with these short chapters

Look at that beautiful friendship between human and dog.

FUCK YEAH! kick his ass kei! That dick made tomoe cry!!!

Mang Kanor is HERE!

HE IS FINALLY THERE!!!!

OMG finally! The last few chapter was like, "Is he there yet?" Then cliffhanger and he's not there.

okay, you cant tell me everyone didnt see tomoe, passing out right before his secrect is revealed, coming?

Photo
lazybumhobo
Apr 22 2013 10:43 PM

MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!...............FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, was sick of that guy acting close to Tomoe.

The cliffs!  They keep coming!  I could really use some protagonist kicking of antagonist ... thorax (I guess) right about now...

GOLLY!...... 

its time for the hero's entry!

cliffhangers.... why must u torment me....

Ok dude seriously... i mean i have been around batoto a while and i see your comments everywhere and the only comments u have been posting are ^^ im not being a h8er but dude... its annoying

Rule 2. People never die of blood loss, never.

Rule 3: All blood will either look like Jelly, or water, and they never stink and/or bother anyone mentally.

Rule one of fictional blood. There is 10X the body amount hidden in a internal hammerspace.

Rule 2. People never die of blood loss, never.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics