Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

I feel sligthly dissapointed by the fact the they don't share the same last name

Assuming we mean the same thing... I was hoping the girl at the start of the last chapter was their daughter :U

Aww, it's finally ending huh...  ^_^

I'm disappointed with this ending,

I feel sligthly dissapointed by the fact the they don't share the same last name

Glad to finally see it end.

Now for the debunking of the second type of rape "Statutory" or rather under the age of consent. In Japan the age of consent is... 13. So not only is she over the age of consent she is over it by 4 years. Therefore the actions taken by her and him couldn't be considered rape regardless of gender reversal or even age reversal. QED (Which is also the name of a very awesome manga so look it up xP)

Just a small, but important, correction to make here. Yes, Japan's age of consent is 13, but there are regional laws that override it in many situations. Basically, the "real" age of consent is 20.

In Twilight's defense(Abusive behavior aside), nobody even touched boobies until after marriage because the author was a not-very-subtle Mormon.

Anyways, glad to see the author of SE doesn't have any qualms about going all out with the sex scenes. Most mangaka are terrified of crossing the line.

For a realistic adult (both in terms of content & age of MCs) manga check out: Honeymoon Salad

That president, though.  

She's one thirsty girl.

And the other two apparently liked what they saw in the picture president took.

Nice to see a manga that's not afraid to acknowledge sex as a part of a relationship. 

Now I sit and pray for a happy ending.

COUGH

fifty shades of gray

COUGH

twilight

COUGH

I'm sorry, I get hypocritical cough at random intervals. I swear, I have no idea where it's coming from!

COUGH teen novels COUGH cheap romance novels COUGH excuse me!

In Twilight's defense(Abusive behavior aside), nobody even touched boobies until after marriage because the author was a not-very-subtle Mormon.

Anyways, glad to see the author of SE doesn't have any qualms about going all out with the sex scenes. Most mangaka are terrified of crossing the line.

Anyway, silly SJW bullshit aside, I really hope for a happy ending... the author delivered before, hopefully it happens again.

I am too, ever since her "circumstances" (don't want to spoil it) became known, I've just been sitting on pins and needles whenever a new chapter comes out while wondering if this is the time there'll be a dramatic turn of events. So I'm REALLY hoping for a happy ending!

Holy shit what a fucking dumpster pile of a comment section.

Stick to reading the manga and leave the whiny manlet REEEEing at the door.

He said, contributing to neither the manga discussion nor the conversation at hand.

Holy shit what a fucking dumpster pile of a comment section.

Stick to reading the manga and leave the whiny manlet REEEEing at the door.

Lmao, so if you got your tongue on her throat but you still take off her shirt without asking her first, you a rapist. Wow.

Better yet, if the girl jumps you, but you didn't ask for her consent, YOU are the rapist. Because you didn't check she was high/drunk/horny and get her written consent on a 10 page form in the presence of 4 witnesses.

It doesn't matter to them who initiated the act. In this scenario, Oka would've been the rapist and not the president.

Anyway, silly SJW bullshit aside, I really hope for a happy ending... the author delivered before, hopefully it happens again.

SNS+dick pics. The beginning of tinder.

Well she can really speak well with her mouth full...

Lol, almost nothing says I love you more than begging your bae to donald trump your va-jj at work.

#consent

Today marks another great loss for the CockBlock Nation.

This MC is living the dream alright! :D

-snip-

They aren't really telling men to be that recessive, right...?

Hes a quick shooter?
RIP

The irony here being that there's been a current trend towards making such actions constitute rape by certain groups with nothing better to do. Hence the whole "No means no" thing taken to such ridiculous extremes like "affirmative consent." In case you don't understand what that means, said group has constructed a lovely and exceptionally cringe-worthy public service announcement showing how consent should work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI .

Kinda NSFW (but no nudity/sexual acts since it's on Youtube obviously) but it's actually mostly just NSFL and makes you want to drink yourself into a coma at the prospect of the future.

And, of course, failure to comply is tantamount to rape. While this is all just batshit insane social trend nonsense for now, give it another decade or two and I wouldn't be shocked if some states adopted this as law.

Lmao, so if you got your tongue on her throat but you still take off her shirt without asking her first, you a rapist. Wow.

Kudos to the typesetter for the location he did his work at.

Probably not because the words are not actually being said with a tone that implies "STOP" taking every single word a person says at literal face value without reading the mood is just ignorance.

The irony here being that there's been a current trend towards making such actions constitute rape by certain groups with nothing better to do. Hence the whole "No means no" thing taken to such ridiculous extremes like "affirmative consent." In case you don't understand what that means, said group has constructed a lovely and exceptionally cringe-worthy public service announcement showing how consent should work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI .

Kinda NSFW (but no nudity/sexual acts since it's on Youtube obviously) but it's actually mostly just NSFL and makes you want to drink yourself into a coma at the prospect of the future.

And, of course, failure to comply is tantamount to rape. While this is all just batshit insane social trend nonsense for now, give it another decade or two and I wouldn't be shocked if some states adopted this as law.

havent read this yet but i feel if the positions were reversed all of you would be screaming rape. hypocrites

I know I shouldn't feed a troll but, I'm bored so why not. First of all "rape" is the act of sex between a person and an unwilling partner or a partner who is underage (therefore unable to give consent). Oka is not actually "resistant" or "unwilling" to the act of sex with her itself. He's more reluctant to take things too far considering she's still in high school. He actually wants to have sex with her.. a lot this takes away the first clause for rape (actual unwillingness) as an example, if your dating someone and are doing pleasurable things to them and they say "no no, you're so bad" while giggling.. would you then immediately stop? Probably not because the words are not actually being said with a tone that implies "STOP" taking every single word a person says at literal face value without reading the mood is just ignorance.

Now for the debunking of the second type of rape "Statutory" or rather under the age of consent. In Japan the age of consent is... 13. So not only is she over the age of consent she is over it by 4 years. Therefore the actions taken by her and him couldn't be considered rape regardless of gender reversal or even age reversal. QED (Which is also the name of a very awesome manga so look it up xP)

Their first times and it's awkward as fuck.

Sounds about right.

havent read this yet but i feel if the positions were reversed all of you would be screaming rape. hypocrites

I bet you were the one screaming incest on Star Wars.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics