Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 279votes)

Pandora Hearts

Alt Names: alt パンドラハーツalt Chiếc Hộp Pandoraalt PandoraHeartsalt قلوب باندوراalt 潘朵拉之心alt Сердца Пандорыalt دل های پاندورا
Author: Mochizuki Jun
Artist: Mochizuki Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal prison known as the Abyss, from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, will they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?

Related:

>Pandora Hearts ~odds and ends~ (Artbook)

( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends-r2937 )

=======Mod Notice====
Please dont post anything that will spoil current chapter in comment section.
Put of them in [spoiler] tag or discuss in the
serie forum.
======End of Notice=====
Go to Pandora Hearts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Poor Ada (spoilers) New Window sarahitagi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 167 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts Character Relationships Charts (spoilers) New Window Mizura
  • 0 Replies
Topic Romance??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 16 Replies
Topic Tragedy? New Window romcom
  • 4 Replies
Topic I like this series, but... New Window genz
  • 19 Replies

407 Comments

This chapter.....
Spoiler
You know if this spell is inscribed into his hand couldn't he just burn the inscription off his hand, or just give his hand instead of giving an entire arm?
Each chapter is filled with so many emotions...

Hooray for Gil! but I wanted to see a bit more Echo, she really is just too cute.
An awesome new chapter, thanks Fallen Syndicate!!
Looks like Gil finally manned up a bit... NOW KICK SOME ASS DUDE!
Wow, the manga is so much better than the anime lol.
Echo-chan, y u so cute?! Good chapters are always welcome :P
@zp92, and Echo she can live to :)
The piecies are putting back together. Never would have thought :D
Echo-chan was so adorable...This manga deserves a great ending and i think we will get one without plot dragging etx..
Thanks for chapter.
Echo was so cute in this chapter.
I hope a happy end for Oz and Alice, the other people can die.
A great new chapter, thanks a lot Fallen Syndicate!!!
Why so short? I hope Mochizuki san is okay ;A;
This 'Wheel of Fate' is so confusing, but it's so good.
I kind of understand what's going on. Just the long wait makes it hard to remember.
Posted Image
@Nobody There were 2 rabbit dolls at the begining, The Will of the Abyss used his rabbit to summon Oz in the real world and bestow his powers on Jack, the doll was destroyed in the process leaving only the one that belonged to Alice. Alice gave his own life to protect Oz, she is the only one that deserve to be to his side and own those powers ... steal is not the right word dude D:
The rightful owners of those powers were Alice and the Will of the Abyss who owned Oz and of course himself, Jack has no right there, he was just borrowing the powers.
All of that happened in the past, that scene was a flashback.
Got my monthly dose of mindfuck... Good chapter though.
I don't even understand anymore. So confused.
short :<
It was a good chapter but it kinda confused me .__. so alice stole Oz/Black rabbits power in the past or in the present o..O because it looked like she was stealing from jack >.<
Awesome new chapter, thanks Fallen Syndicate!!
I just notice that Alice is an anagram for Lacie.
Its toooooooo short.. Some of my questions got answered up anyway. Thanks for the update Fallen Syndicate.
Man that was great everything is slowly becoming clearer, even though I had to reread the last several chapters to really wrap my mind around this epic story :].

@Laurens D you're right I still enjoyed the anime but I just wish it would cover the whole manga series, I get that at the time they probably just wanted to make an anime because Pandora Hearts was probably popular then, instead of waiting for the manga to end first.
Im on Chapter 46 and Holy shit that surpised me as well as Vincent LOL!
let's see how Oz overcome this... awesome manga is awesome~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics