Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

Oh, Casa has a TSer for Doubt! now? Goodluck!

I think they had TL'ed this series up to chapter 8 or something? ...but they don't have a typesetter for months... so Horray! I've been waiting for this series to update! :D

To set the record straight (not with any sort of irritation): Though it is possible that the new translator is working on chapter 7 right now, I haven't seen the script.  We haven't even scanned the raws for chapter 8 yet, nor any later chapter, though we have all of them in paper form (tankobon raws for chapters 8-11, magazine after that for now).  The latest chapter published, last week, was #13, though there have indeed been 15 installments so far.  The discrepancy is that there are chapters 8.5 and 9.5 out there too.

This series is relatively difficult to translate, and is on its third translator after only six chapters.

Apart from that, we got off to a very late start, about six months after the series start publishing.

MW2esRP.png?1

Thanks as always Casanova!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/209544/doubt-amano-sakuya_v2_ch6v2_by_casanova/30

So it is fraud? Since he just outright lied about the product...?

Multi level marketing systems (as fraud) are everywhere huh? Up to now, i thought they are only popular in some developing country (like mine). Anyways, she should have known higher-up are master in making confusion, and yet, love make she blind, selfish, and jealous. Haizz....

WELL! THIS MANGA NEEDS AN UPDATE FASTER =_=

THE RAWS ARE IN CH 15 .. SO THIS MANGA IS A BIT OFF WHEN IT COMES TO UPDATE .... xD

Oh, Casa has a TSer for Doubt! now? Goodluck!

I think they had TL'ed this series up to chapter 8 or something? ...but they don't have a typesetter for months... so Horray! I've been waiting for this series to update! :D

another glorious release ...

thanks for Casanova scan ... *cheers* ...

use Multi Level Marketing Loving system then ...

(put it in one word ... HAREM) =3= ...

Proofreaders are not perfect people... so a couple of minor mistakes are forgivable. If you can't bear with mistakes, send an email to Casanova scanlators, or leave a replay on their site. But don't expect them to make a change, though...

If any of Casanova people sees this comment, please make changes to Renai chapter 15.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vnju1ta3pyj46z/renai15.zip

There was an earlier chapter 8.5 too, at least from what I saw in the magazine...

That was posted right after chapter 8. I just mentioned it here for those who are interested in the raws at the forum above, in case someone waits for chapter 13 and doesn't see the new chapter.

This time there was a chapter 9.5 instead of chapter 13, at the last Dengeki Daioh magazine.

There was an earlier chapter 8.5 too, at least from what I saw in the magazine...

This time there was a chapter 9.5 instead of chapter 13, at the last Dengeki Daioh magazine.

[Rant]

Spoiler
[/rant]

Yay! Terror-loli strikes again!

Welcome to every single manga Casanova scanlates.

I've even offered to help the group out with proofreading, and was turned down. So I really don't get why the mistakes continue.

Spot on with the last two sentences, as well.

Considering what you did with VI-Scans and Uprod scans..., hehe no wonder that they wont let you in. LOLOHYOU.txt .., 

proofreaders are human too, they make mistakes.

while some proofreaders don't even make the cut for the group.

back to the story, it seems things are getting interlinked. I sure hope for more chapters as the dere-ness in this is really awesome <3 Also, personally, need more Asuka.

At this point, I actually hope that Mizuki Mana isn't [one of] Ichiru's real half-sisters. She deserves to make it into his family as his wife instead.

At least hope that he can save Mana before the series ends (this type of series usually ends sooner than expected :c )

Minor mistakes are minor mistakes! LOL. Just deal with it.

At this point batoto should add an incest tag, lol.

"It is not something to be make fun of" 

I know I should be happy it's in english, and I am, but bad english like this makes my head hurt so bad. Aren't there proofreaders for this sort of thing?

Man, this was an amazing chapter though. This manga took a scenario that's already been done but has does it, so far, much better than any other work like it.

Welcome to every single manga Casanova scanlates.

I've even offered to help the group out with proofreading, and was turned down. So I really don't get why the mistakes continue.

Spot on with the last two sentences, as well.

"It is not something to be make fun of" 

I know I should be happy it's in english, and I am, but bad english like this makes my head hurt so bad. Aren't there proofreaders for this sort of thing?

Man, this was an amazing chapter though. This manga took a scenario that's already been done but has does it, so far, much better than any other work like it.

If you take mistakes this seriously, rather than complaints, go help and give some constructive comments.

scaredplz.gif

I agree!!

Time to sing your hearts out~

natsu_and_gray_singing_gif_by_gildarts_c

Spoiler

This...

Scared the living hell out of me for a good 10 seconds

scaredplz.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics