Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 80votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen

Alt Names: alt A Magic Senior High School's Low-Ranked Student: The Details of the Nine Schools' Matchesalt A Poorly Performing Student of a Magic High School: Nine Schools' Competition Compilationalt 魔法科高校の劣等生 九校戦編alt 魔法科高校的劣等生:九校戰篇alt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-henalt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nine Schools Competitionalt The Irregular at a Magic High School: A Record of the Nine Schools' Competitionalt The Irregular of a Magic High School: The Story of the Nine Schools' Tournamentalt The Poor Performing Student of a Magic High School: The Volume of the Nine Schools' Battle
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "One such setting is the "Nine Schools Battles", officially called The National Magic High School Good Will Magic Competition. Every year, the best Magic High School students gather together, unfolding a story of frustration and glory by putting their young pride on the line."

Prequel:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 )

Sequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Stress test for Tatsuya- Is he a Mary Sue? New Window kosmaj
  • 14 Replies

178 Comments

skip all about terrorist thingy, go directly enjoy Miyuki happy moments.

Did they really need to split the manga for every arc? It's jut made it more complicated to follow it @_@

Wasn't that mentioned in the prequel?

I actually don't think so, if i recall it's mentioned when Tatsuya visits Four leaves later in this arc.

No, she wasn't surprised at that part

Spoiler

Yup even in the light novel Miyuki's reaction is only subtly explained.. This and Honoka's response to 3H android 'confession'.. Two of the best silent reactions in the novel..

Chapter one where?

mangastream . net

Spoiler

Cute.

major kazama look younger than i expected. i though he in his 50s already with greying hair and moustache.

I love how Miyuki is suprised by the fact Tatsuya subtlybrags/hints about himself.

That's supposed to be her job. And that's supposed to be secret!!

And i love their private moment. Always bring warmth to my heart.

No, she wasn't surprised at that part

Spoiler

@soranokira: wtf man? spoiler tags, seriously, why are they not there?

Wasn't that mentioned in the prequel?

Please put more attention on proofreading..

I love how Miyuki is suprised by the fact Tatsuya subtlybrags/hints about himself.

That's supposed to be her job. And that's supposed to be secret!!

And i love their private moment. Always bring warmth to my heart.

@soranokira: wtf man? spoiler tags, seriously, why are they not there?

i laughed at the end when it said a moment of bliss wait til the next chapter it will be a long moment of despair lol

indeed, really love the part where Miyuki loses her concentration due to the urge to say her brother is the Silver in Taurus Silver himself. xD

Chapter one where?

English version:

http://readms.com/r/mahouka_nine/1/2138/1

Please support the scanslator group by visiting their website without adblock.

There you go.

awww miyuki, suppressing her urge to start bragging about her brother

Chapter one where?

An update already!? Aaah the sexual tension between siblings is here! thx guize~

my favorite sibling relationship

Agree with you so much... Adorable and kinda painful... It's very rare for siblings in shounen manga to have oniichan that's freaking dependable and cool like Tatsuya.

I sincerely hope the anime keep this sort of amusing scenes in.

And give all the characters the same spotlight moment they get in novel.

Again, agree with you. Actually, I'm surprised the manga represents the funny moments very well.

my favorite sibling relationship

woohoo they're doing these in parallel

Favorite arc too, just because they're showing off each of the characters in their own glory.

Yokohama Arc is epic, but it's mainly Tatsuya. This arc shows off Tatsuya's groupie XD

As weird as it is, I'm looking forward to Miko & Leo in their cloaks o_O

Don't forget to read chapter 1.. Just for Ono-sensei's figure..

Tatsuya's shocked face in ch2.. is just.. so rare..

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Spoiler

HUNGER GAMES!!!!

The guy never had a chance.

lol, just read chapter 1 and I noticed they screwed up on the results for Miyuki.

Miyuki's score: 1563

Her practical: 1135

Her theory: 432/423 (423 on the next page)

However, 1563 = 1135 + 428*

._. that awesome maths.

(432+423)/2=427.5 rounded up = ^

lol, just read chapter 1 and I noticed they screwed up on the results for Miyuki.

Miyuki's score: 1563

Her practical: 1135

Her theory: 432/423 (423 on the next page)

However, 1563 = 1135 + 428*

._. that awesome maths.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics