Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

god i love this manga
Ooh, quite an interesting turn of events. I really like how nothing goes as he expects. Otherwise, this would get quite boring.
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!
I bet everyone saw the tsundere girl since chapter 1...pretty obvious, right?
If you ask me, I like Aiko the best. Not only that she's the only real girl, but she's also a tsundere. I've read some romance mangas where the MC ended up with the tsundere and all of them did well. I bet that thing in ch1 is just a facade, but she really has feeling for the MC.
chapter 9 seems rush xD
Oh, nice story.
Posted Image
This is an interesting manga, but as cyrano said below, it continues to grow on me.
I thought it was just another TWGOK wannabe, but it shows its own uniqueness.
Yes! Thank you very much Kanari Yabai.
At first, I wasn't really feeling this manga, but it has slowly grown on me. Now, I look forward to each release. :)
The best part about this story isn't necessarily the harem element, but the MC that doesn't continue to live his life as if it is just a game. He genuinely loves these girls and is willing to do what it takes to help them rather than just rely on wishful thinking.
Spoiler
Remember to always aim for a harem and never quit half-way!!!!!
D'awwwww happy ending~~<3

but i think that girl was hinting to the fact that she knows hes not from their dimension
This is actually somewhat entertaining. The main character isn't wuss and the art is pretty good.
...I was actually almost sure that it'd be fine to end of on that note in c9 before that cliffhanger ending :x lol
Wow this chapter really moved fast. But on to the 5th conquer~!
krossite: sadly, the manga only encompasses the first volume... I hope they'll make an adaption of the other novels as well, but it doesn't look like it :/
I love it when the character become Keima-godlike with thinking what should he do and don't do in a situation :)
And new girl! Yep, totally forgot about the fifth girl until she appeared :P
It's about to finish the first novel huh,I sure hope they will continue with the rest of novels too.
Spoiler
New girl! banzai! banzai! Posted Image
I'm so proud of the MC. I shed a tear of manliness for him.

And the next event looks promising.
inbefore Action, Supernature tag out of nowhere.

That aside, TO THE HAREM END AND BEYOND
Takenori, you did it !
I'm Rooting for Rie !! Childhood Friends are genuinely best for Harems !!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics