Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

iShoujo

Alt Names: alt App Girlalt i ćƒ»ć‚·ćƒ§ć‚¦ć‚ø惧alt i Shoujoalt I. Girlalt I惻 Girlalt I惻Girlalt iGirlalt iShōjoalt iShojo
Author: Takayama Toshinori
Artist: Takayama Toshinori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows an omnibus format, in that the characters the story focuses on changes every so often. The first characters, Tetta and Ginko's story ends at chapter 3, but all the characters are recurring, and sometimes, show up again in the future chapters.
--------------------

There is a magic love app that supposedly helps people's dreams of love come true. The first story of this love app follows Tetta and Ginko, friends who have bickered since grade school. Tetta looks up the magic app on a whim, and ends up with an application that is connected to Ginko. When he manipulates the "Ginko" on the app, it affects the real girl. He's embarrassed to have it in the first place, but he can't uninstall it without inputting Ginko's measurements. Whether he actually likes Ginko romantically or not, it seems that this app could only make the situation worse!
Go to iShoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

THROW HIM OFF THE ROOFTOP! FINISH HIM!

Not exactly what he did but I am sure that bully felt exactly that. :)

Just started reading

First 3 chapters are awesome.

Than gets real weird at chapter 5

Than it gets better, than funny, than weird, than funny again... lol

and let he land on steel spikes.

FATALITY

More like he lands on that pile of Goo from previous chapters...

Decided to pick up the 3 volumes for this while I was in Japan. I'm not that attached to it, but for $3.50, what the heck, I find the art style nice.

Well he handled that like a retard with his app ability and all

Maybe. I mean he could have done a lot more damage if he stayed invisible and fucked up that captainĀ“s life, but wheres the fun in that?

Just kick his sorry ass until you are satisfied.

People like his are The WORST!!! Kick his ASS!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-055.gif?1292792393

and let he land on steel spikes.

FATALITY

That girl... If the MC of this chapter says no, I'll say yes...

Man..I feel like I'm being less of a closet pervert and more of a regular pervert...

Just what is wrong with me? -_-;;

I always love when MC doesn't forget his objectives even after receiving such 'treats'.

My favorite scene from the whole series.

Spoiler

Well he handled that like a retard with his app ability and all

I always love when MC doesn't forget his objectives even after receiving such 'treats'.

My favorite scene from the whole series.

Spoiler

I was thinking that this guy needs to man up and he did.

Yo I want more delinquents. I'm into those delinquents.

Less romance and more ecchi, hell they even sexualized the mascot.

On page 16 i think this shrouded man is the main antagonist to know what i mean go to this website:http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=1&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00000566_57

when the red Avatar in the cover pic will show up? look like a 'bad/evil' version of the blue one to me...

Volume 3. We have 4 chapters left in volume 2 before we get to that. Though I still have to purchase and get it scanned first.

when the red Avatar in the cover pic will show up? look like a 'bad/evil' version of the blue one to me...

This manga's premise was so promising, but the newer stories are just getting worse. The Love App was originally a tool that helped set up that arc's hero and heroine in a catch-22 moneky's paw kind of way, but now it's just some convenient excuse for ecchi. I'm disappointed that the quality in the early chapters couldn't continue.

I wish they had expanded the current arc a little further, I was honestly kind of interested in what all they went through. And I do agree with everyone that the fanservice is getting a little heavy, wouldn't be surprised if they broke the nipple barrier later on. 

Sad that this is getting more and more ecchi could have been really cute but I guess sex sells right

Initially led to believe it was something like this with the same amount of adorable but nope just boobies and panties http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sore-wa-totsuzen-unmei-no-aite-ga-r1906

I wish the mangka would lay off on the fanservice for what's otherwise a cute and funny rom-com...

The manga only gets more and more lewd as it progress from chapter one. I do agree though, it's a cute rom-com for what it is.

I wish the mangka would lay off on the fanservice for what's otherwise a cute and funny rom-com...

This mangaka draws really cute girls, I need to read more of his works, if there are any.

"You can copy even gold or silver"

Remember to create gold, not silver. The price of gold is around 50x silver.

To be honest, I'm kind of scared of obssessed fans.

What.

Same.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics