Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 268votes)

Claymore

Alt Names: alt 大剑alt クレイモアalt 猎魔战记alt 클레이모어alt Kureimoaalt Mắt Bạc
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Go to Claymore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion [Spoiler Alert] New Window ValorantX
  • 74 Replies
Topic Teresa and Priscilla, a theory New Window accipiter
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happend to Chp 5-39? New Window AirOnSkin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Miria - a lucky idiot or a skillful strategist? New Window Goral
  • 9 Replies
Topic Claymore = Star Wars New Window Heretic
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert] New Window oliverwashere
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

So...why is awakening so bad again?

It destroys the human heart, it makes you kill people and eat their guts, your mindset changes and you become an abomination.

on the + side you get more powerful and you get your old looks back (hair color, no wound in your chest)

Read Blaster Knuckle! is a wild west version of berserk

So...why is awakening so bad again?

ah...i've been lost for so long with this story. Thanks for the translations MIB, appreciate all your work.

Priscilla is so fucking OP

Ugh, high speed / instant regeneration is really a disservice to all combat centric Manga/Anime.  There's nothing interesting about it, they "fake die" a couple times until the main protagonist(s) finds some way to destroy them all at once.

Well what do you know, Clare does have her "Quicksword" ability.  Ugh.

Yeah I lost track of the plot a couple dozen chapters ago. Who's dead and who's about to be dead?

Whelp. Raki died.

The only problem i have with Priscilla being the big bad endgame of the serie is that she has never been interesting.
She wasn't interesting when that damn thing surprise killed Theresa, she wasn't interesting when we saw her again around Isley and now both in awakened and back to human shape she's still uninteresting.

All of the interesting villains (and Claymore had a lot of them, awakened, abyssal and the organisation) we saw even briefly, Priscilla was the less interesting of them all.

And i guess the overpowered setup makes it even more annoying because there's no getting rid of that uninteresting character.

la de dah de dah. Don't like Priscilla. She has become a Boring Invincible Villain, or rather, she always was and it's gone on to the point of being boring. Get it over with already.

I think I might not hate Pris as I used to anymore now that she has some personality.

Well it's probably a little too late for that but, am i the only one who expected Clare to have turned into something other than a 1/4 youma when she left the cocoon? I mean those sisters did give her some of their memories and all. Also, Priscilla strength now seems way too forced, sure she's the strongest awakened being, but those number one sisters became something above an awakened being, Priscilla never reached her true potential cause she turned herself into an awakened being before she had the chance.

Good chapter, I am curious what Claire will do right now.

Damn Priscilla crushed the idea of her being nice to Raki....

if clare's gonna be the one to beat pricilla i wish the author would stop dicking around and just start the fucking epic fight. im getting bored with all this constant pussy footing. i mean it should be obvious that the other abyssal they are leading towards her won't do shit so why bother and just kill her. and clare's constantly being all "nooo i can't do iitttt!!!" i miss the old claymore where clare acted like a badass even though she was weak, where is that clare, not the emo that is here now. author needs to stop all these bullshit nonsense and just do the fights with some smack talk or something.

well anyway's there's my rant. i guess i've just gotten bored of this 3 year fight thats been going on, and now that the seemingly ultimate clash is so close i just wish it would happen already instead of all this roundabout uselessness that's been going on so far.

Am I the only one to whom the last few chapters have seemed slightly forced? Is the author suffering under a writers block?

Yes you are.

Am I the only one to whom the last few chapters have seemed slightly forced? Is the author suffering under a writers block?

Plot-twist: Raki awakens.

Huehuehue.

After eating Clare's flesh.

Plot-twist: Raki awakens.

Huehuehue.

Oh shit, is Raki going to....

WorriedTennant.gif

Raki lost.

Well duh.

I honestly thought Clarice would be one of the few remaining survivors at the end of the manga along with Miata and a few others besides the trainees.

finally one of the smug mastermind got killed!! but cockroach never die.......i bet he is secretly really powerful like a new type or soimething

My money's on that half dead 'researcher' whatever his name was is still at least a fourth alive...

This chapter was amazing..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics