Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 174votes)

Sekainohate de Aimashou

Alt Names: alt รักเราตราบชั่วฟ้าดินสลายalt 世界の果てで愛ましょうalt 在世界的尽头来相爱alt Sekai no hate de Aimashoualt To Love at the End of the World
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yona Ryouma, a normal high school boy, saves a man from another world at the cost of his own life when a mysterious earthquake occurs. The man, Emillio, uses a potion which apparently saves Ryouma's life. However, he is also changed into a girl in the process. Emillio is actually the prince of this alternate world and he declares Ryouma as his wife, presumably on the context of saving his life. But what about Ryouma's life as a high school boy in his own world? And will he come to accept being the prince's wife?
Go to Sekainohate de Aimashou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

My guess... a double(triple?) rule 63 ending

Rest In Peace in peace? 

It's a meme, originally the first guy to say it just fucked up, since then people have been saying it ironically.

Treat the "P" to mean 'pieces' or 'piss' or whatever else you fancy.

Never assume a mage is down for the count from a stab wound.

Didn't the elder brother find this out in the first volume?

I don't think that's really the prince who was stabbed.  My guess it was Grindel the Minister in disguise.

Never assume a mage is down for the count from a stab wound.

Didn't the elder brother find this out in the first volume?

Rip in peace

Rest In Peace in peace? 

Owned. Lol

... and thats why you bring your own sword to a duel...

Rip in peace

I didn't expect his brother to be so completely f***ed up...wow.

True that

I didn't expect his brother to be so completely f***ed up...wow.

Whoooho updated at last! thank you Simple scan! this is the only gender bender manga I really like

Thanks for reading our releases!... Though frankly - there's no much of a gender bender... If you exclude jokes like "be a man and marry me", it just another comedy show.

Whoooho updated at last! thank you Simple scan! this is the only gender bender manga I really like

Spoiler

haha that one shot was pretty cool, i hope there is an arc in the serialization that has a gender switch between ryoma and prince

am I the only one who wants him to drink the potion and see this end not that we expect it would....:(

Poor Yuuji, you will never escape until the tsundere confess at this rate...and that you accept, because not accepting would be DEATH by titan...

Yay, thanks for the chapter. Sad that this only has two more volumes, I hope the ending doesn't feel rushed. Also, did this last volume hit some sort of page limit? Or did whoever just not feel like putting /one/ more page in there?

Was this dropped? 

This is basically just a reiteration what I said.

More or less. However, my central point had more to do with Ryouma being adorkable and this falling into a shoujo game zone where our main heroine is a completely oblivious character. 

Actually, the author has been dropping hints that Ryouma doesn't realize her own feelings but displays them almost constantly in a passive aggressive manner. I think it was forgone from the get go that Ryouma was going to remain a woman. She has made no effort in getting back. Instead, she has accepted her new normal but due to her lingering feelings of deception on the party of Emilio, she occasionally reacts negatively and wishes to go back. 

This is basically just a reiteration what I said.

We can tell from flashbacks and how he reacted in the very first chapter that Ryouma has always been effeminate to a degree. The direction this manga is going in is quite obvious. Unless the author throws a curveball that basically rewrites at least three characters, or ends up making absolutely no sense at all, Ryouma is staying female and most likely falling for the prince (who ends up being at least a little less of an arrogant, masochistic douche through the power of bullsh-I mean love).

Actually, the author has been dropping hints that Ryouma doesn't realize her own feelings but displays them almost constantly in a passive aggressive manner. I think it was forgone from the get go that Ryouma was going to remain a woman. She has made no effort in getting back. Instead, she has accepted her new normal but due to her lingering feelings of deception on the party of Emilio, she occasionally reacts negatively and wishes to go back. 

The introduction of his older brother was actually made way back in Alex's arc. However, it was simply a mention in the 2nd prince part. It was never expanded on and now we are seeing why it is. Frankly, I'm enjoying the story more now that the plot has finally picked up a little bit more. I was getting tired of the episodic format there for a while when nothing really was important. That, ultimately, is what kills a lot of manga. If it becomes just sit com like, it looses its appeal and people move onto more plot filled stories. 

Side note, did anyone other than me note a slight look of awe in Ryoumas face when she saw herself dressed up in that gown for the first time? I think she gained a little self confidence in herself as a woman....only to have it dashed by misunderstanding (Again) Emilios intention upon dancing with spacegirl 45 (Or 48 depending)

We can tell from flashbacks and how he reacted in the very first chapter that Ryouma has always been effeminate to a degree. The direction this manga is going in is quite obvious. Unless the author throws a curveball that basically rewrites at least three characters, or ends up making absolutely no sense at all, Ryouma is staying female and most likely falling for the prince (who ends up being at least a little less of an arrogant, masochistic douche through the power of bullsh-I mean love).

hmm... I did say "Thank You" in my post, look;

^-- See DX I did~

I apologize, I completely didn't see that.

Um, Ryoma, I hate to break it to you, but...

I'm kind of think you're gay now.

(Or, well, biologically speaking, he is indeed female, but he psychologically identifies himself as a male, so I guess he could be classified as homosexual then)

I mean, blushing when a tall, handsome stranger introduces himself? And getting lonely and dejected when he sees the prince dancing with a woman?

Just saying.

I see the story is not ending anytime soon.

It ended with 8 volumes. Considering we're nearing the end of volume 6 now, I'd say it's ending relatively soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics