Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 65votes)

Screaming Lesson

Alt Names: alt 绝叫学级alt 絶叫学級alt Scary Lessonsalt Screaming Classalt Zekkyou Gakkyuualt Zukkyou Gakkyuu
Author: Ishikawa Emi
Artist: Ishikawa Emi
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to the classes of horror! I will be your guide to a world that lurks under everyday life. For these lessons, you don't need text books or notebooks.
If you're prepared for the worst...
Go to Screaming Lesson Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Important]Batoto's Policy on Watermarks! New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic love / hate New Window 666Shinigami666
  • 1 Replies

119 Comments

It's really tough to be a child when your parents don't treat you equally. Especially if they have favorites, or expectations that the eldest child should act mature and be understanding that the youngest needs more/special attention, and so on.
The little sister's pretty freaky.
I think the lesson is that you should leave home sometimes and not be afraid to go into society or school. In Japan, there are people who live as shut-ins and never leave home—they can go for years at a time without leaving.
http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1447638779
"My daughter buys Ribon. Lately, I'm interested in the horror Screaming Lessons.
Every month, the manga gives a moral lesson through horror, and I find that fascinating.
But I can't understand what is trying to be conveyed in this month's `The Friendly Apartment Complex'
Your opinion, please"

One answered: "Being able to go to school, and go out anywhere freely is a bliss."

Actually I was wondering too. I thought it was yet another "Prepare to be assimilated!" Borg style story with no real lessons.
ch 25 ... OH OH OH I DO I DO I FUCKING DO .... EVERYTHIGN IS FREE... MAYBE THE NEIGHBOR's DAUGHTER IS FREE TOO ... FUCKS THAT LIKE PARADISE
The Home of Dolls is a really interesting take on all the doll horror stories.

Spoiler
@Hellion Twins, I agree with you. that bus chapter even made me shed some manly tears!
Oh my gosh, a non-mushy/sappy horror shojo manga. :o
I personally think this is a great manga and children should read this XDDD

Today's generation of children should be taught of screaming lessons XD
The last bus chapter was really nice. :3
And when they were happily going to the convenience store they got hit by a truck, splattering them across the road over a 10 meter stretch. The End. <---- True Ending.
Well. These past few chapters were pretty good, I must say. However...
Spoiler
Can't wait to read part II
i'm convinced now xD..........this manga is to scare bad little kinds xD...........and me -_-
my internet it's really really slow!!!!! but xD i think it's funny that......when a scene of horror it's about to load..........its shows instantly xD
Spoiler
Holy crap I love this. It's a manga version of The Twilight Zone :D
LOL WUT so all these girls got weapons from somewhere and walked around the school without anybody noticing and attacked a teacher, okay that makes sense they said lets stop her before she gets anybody sure even though she may be a psychopath with a scythe, also all the girls being jealous the boys just love mature women and breast
Chapter 21 lessons:
  • Kill all the teenage-attention seeking whore
  • Leaves none alive in case of creating a monster
  • LOVE HOTs TEACHER
The moral of the latest chapter seems to be.. you gotta make sure the freak is dead.
Spoiler
Finally a heroine who's is not bad and therefore lived ..... but is it?
Dis author scares the living hell outta me x.x But I still love the stories xD
The rock follows a certain youkai lore: It keeps getting heavier.
Ch. 20 lessons:
  • Don't talk to statues.
  • Don't reply to letters with unclear origin.
  • If you want to make friends, write a letter to an imaginary friend, so that you'd get laughed at, and someone will come to scold the one laughing, and will become friends with you.
  • Damn, rocks are heavy!
Well... This is interesting.
You can actually take some good lessons from this manga.
@Naturize Yup, you're definitely going to die. Tough luck man.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics