Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Translator-san wasted a perfect chance to sneak in a "All your boobs are belong to us". :D

Tequila is shounen willpower in a bottle.

"Please, sir, step back from the balcony. You can't fly."

"I CAN DO ANYTHING!"

Shitttttt, is the novel atleast continuing? I don't want this story to end so quickly.

It seems that the novel is finished, I wish they do the manga until the end too...

http://myanimelist.net/manga/24418/Sentou_Jousai_Masurawo

the reason it got axed was that although it had a interesting start all the characters are the flatest ive ever seen and conflicts are pretty stupid.

But more stupid manga, that freakingly has no plot whatever other than ecchi scenes got the thumbs up?

I think the characters in this manga is really colorful and interesting

IMO, it's more like the Japanese have the tendency to axed all good manga that have a nice story, especially if it doesn't show enough T and A. I've seen many manga here that have great story being axed and manga that have stupid story still continuing. That's why many anime/manga this days are all about ecchi and harem, because that's what sells, that's what the otakus want and the market is filled with them

the reason it got axed was that although it had a interesting start all the characters are the flatest ive ever seen and conflicts are pretty stupid.

LOL in his pajama.
"...all boobs belong to me." LOL

*raises hand* there is one way to win this and you can be the shittiest singer in all the world and sound amazing......Yes, I'm talking about DEATH METAL.

time to show drunken singing now. 

LOL

a burst to the end. now the transition/epilogue chapter.

Shitttttt, is the novel atleast continuing? I don't want this story to end so quickly.

In all honesty...I believe the reason for the axe was because of the annoying girl with the tonfa blade. Her stupidity and stubbornness was not even remotely redeeming in my eyes.

The manga would have been great otherwise if it weren't for her.

Goddammit I'm gonna be sad when this ends. This is some seriously good-feels reading.
Hideo is such a boss. What a class MC. No bravado, just guts and a good heart.

Yeah, I really liked how he regretted making promise yet continued for his "partner".

Hell, I'd be fine if the manga ended with this chapter. It's awesome how there's more to go, though.

Next time on SJM:

Spoiler

Just can't get enough of this.

Hideo: "These are some deep wounds...!"

Me: Don't worry Hideo, it's just a flesh wound.

Bitch: "You're lucky to get away with only flesh wounds."

Me: O.o the fuck, stop reading my mind, bitch!

The author sure is throwing a lot of cliffhangers out there lately...

Goddammit I'm gonna be sad when this ends. This is some seriously good-feels reading.

Hideo is such a boss. What a class MC. No bravado, just guts and a good heart.

someone got butthurt

Spoiler

So you act like a retard but can't handle the backlash?

Someone explain that you're a retard and then you process call them butthurt instead?

You 13?

If you>13 then I feel sorry for your parent.

Listen kid, I don't know what your problem is. If you're talking obvious crap and can't handle the echo proving it to you then how about not talking crap in the first place?

Driving at those speeds does not make anyone cool or uncool. It's simply a means of travel which is possible in my country, so a lot of people do. In those unlimited highway zones pretty much everyone here drives 130-160kph, so I am nothing special going that fast. Neither are the guys going 200+ in those zones, not something rare or special. Not that I ever claimed anything like that.

someone got butthurt
Spoiler

yeah, yeah, you are super cool. Go to nurburgring, tsukuba circuit or whatever circuit and show them what you've got.

Listen kid, I don't know what your problem is. If you're talking obvious crap and can't handle the echo proving it to you then how about not talking crap in the first place?

Driving at those speeds does not make anyone cool or uncool. It's simply a means of travel which is possible in my country, so a lot of people do. In those unlimited highway zones pretty much everyone here drives 130-160kph, so I am nothing special going that fast. Neither are the guys going 200+ in those zones, not something rare or special. Not that I ever claimed anything like that.

did this get axed or something? The character personality change is a bit too drastic.

It did get axed, but I don't see any drastic character changes. Is Erise your first two-faced character?

I think I covered that with "Also depending on the state of the road it is sometimes not even possible to go fast."

The roads were obvioulsy good enough for one car to go 150kph, I fail to see why others couldn't. Also, there really isn't a "standard countryside road" since different countries have very different ideas about the state a road should be in to be considered OK. And you really don't need high performance cars to go 150kph ;)  I've gone 160kph with an old Renault Twingo with 56hp. Which makes the whole page so ridiculous with its "having a rocket for an engine" and "car not supposed to be that fast". The cars they drive should at least be en par with the Scirocco III I've driven for a while, which managed to go 250kph without problems.

There were no curves in that scene. Also, it all depends on the curve, right? Some you can pass with 250kph because they are wide enough and some you fail to corner at 20kph because that is still too fast.

yeah, yeah, you are super cool. Go to nurburgring, tsukuba circuit or whatever circuit and show them what you've got.

I swear this guy really knows where the put the cliffhangers.

Well see you guys next month. Maybe...

This manga is a novel port, they changed some parts and finished with 4th volumes, therefore the character development is out of pace.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics