Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 176votes)

Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Alt Names: alt See me after classalt 授课到天亮Chu!alt 朝まで授業Chu!
Author: Ohta Akiyoshi
Artist: Munyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei and student Kagami Yuuki move into a room in the girls dormitory for the new (co-ed) high school semester, requested by Ayana-sensei and approved by the schools' principal.

As one would guess, no one can find out he's living there so other than school classes, he has to cross-dress or else he'll be kicked out of school and dorm.
Go to Asa made Jugyou Chu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4 New Window Haiyami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Like No bra New Window hados9
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why is lesson 25 missing New Window Njmanga
  • 1 Replies

319 Comments

An OVA release huh, mmmm.. I don't know, they usually screw up the artwork and use some random animation style, like they did with Kimi no Iru Machi, they changed it so much I couldn't recognize anyone from the manga unless they literally introduced themselves. But if they keep the ummmm... feeling of flufiness this manga gives, I'll love it, LOL
I think I learned something from 24.5... Terminals.. Hmm.. Folds.. Bewbies..
Ok with that type of situation child support would have been a major issues on my behalf
If i had a teacher like that I would of been the best student in the school.
Now kids, the best people in class study like in chapter 24.5 :P
Whoa, now there's a way to study!
will there be uncensored version of vol2 on batoto?
Hilarious stuff, all predictable but still really shameless and funny
Thanks Gao-subs and Deux Ex Scans!!!
This is such guilty pleasure -.-
Love how the one voicing him in the anime is a girl.. xD

And im kinda tired of these harem-romance-comedies.. But I cant get enough of em. ARGH (im a pirate!)
At the end of ch.23 "The Dango Family!"
She says she put a band-aid on after she fell over and scraped herself.
....how on earth did she scrape herself there?
.......did she really fall over.... I wander what she was doing.
Doesn't matter, foursome all the way
I love this manga~♥
I think, I need a towel after that study session, and not exactly for sweat...
Might as well just turn it into a hentai harem, it'd be even better.
Ill keep you guys updated when I do the volume 3 rerelease once I get tank in mail so you can have the uncensored version
I might just end up doing the entire volume 3 tank rerelease just to avoid confusion later
If KIRA emails me I will help with the Volume 3 tank release, if they email me
@Njmanga

yea, they just replace the censored page with the uncensored one.

*hope someone take care vol 3 tankoubon when its release* ^_^
We are not mad at all, but would of liked an email and we could of helped with the uncensored release, I would of just because I enjoy editing and our TL would of assisted as well with the tank scans if dialogue had changed in the tank compared to magazine scans. SImple courtesy email thats all and we could of assisted
Kira fan subs released the uncensored using our translations and didnt even credit, its even mentioned on their site, that his release is not his work but our translations and from our scanlation team. its our TL, this is from his site in which he used our tl for his uncensored version. You know its kind of considered a courtesy to request permission to use someone elses tl, we could of even helped him with his release in terms of editing if kira would of shot us an email

Disclaim: The whole work and translation goes to it’s original Scanslation, and if that group doesn’t like the idea and told me to take it down, I’ll do that and just keep the work to myself.
Kira Fansub already do the uncensored version of volume 2
ridiculously short chapters and ridiculous plot.
Spoiler
Chapters 16 to 20 are not GAO releases they are someone garbage version, which is not ours, Im the editor of thise series those posted those crappy version are not my editied versions. you want to see the non crap releases they are here http://www.gao-subs.com/manga/a/asa_made_jugyou_chu!/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics