Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 121votes)

Nanoka no Kare

Alt Names: alt Ang Kasintahan ni Nanokaalt Ein Freund für Nanokaalt 菜の花の彼alt 菜乃花的他alt Il fidanzato di Nanokaalt Nanoka's Boyfriend
Author: Tekkotsu Saro
Artist: Toumori Miyoshi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanoka's friends are only interested in boys, leaving Nanoka feeling alone and left out. The truth is, she had a boyfriend before, but was left so heartbroken by his lies that she's not interested in dating anymore. That's what she thought, until an overheard conversation moves her so much that she ends up suddenly confessing to a boy that she's never even seen!
Go to Nanoka no Kare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

My reactions while reading up to ch.12: CH4 HANDS DOWN THE ADORABLEST FLUFF EVER!! Who saw the end of ch.6 coming like that? Like, even the names are so similar. And I will never get over that face on ch.7 page 18. *shivers* This author sure knows how to twist and turn expectations!! But really.... It could've continued and ended well if not for that one sentence at the end of ch.11. And the comments that spoil up to ch.66?? I ain't reading those, but daaaaannnngg drama's gotta have 50-75 chapters to go along with it?? Noooo high schoolers don't need that kinda drama, let alone adorable middle schooler Hayata-kun! Thank you for the fluff. Please stay strong. #hwaiting/#ganbatte ps-idk how to add spoiler tags yet

Ahora si que se enredó esta vaina!

Gracias por la doble actualización!!

I liked the sypnosis then I read the comments and lost interest. Way to drop the ball.

Spoiler

Chapter 64 (Current chapter) spoilers

Spoiler

Yep, I really don't want to continue reading this anymore.

ah, yes, gradually i could tell "this looks like Akuma to Love Song".
but it's written by someone else so maybe it won't turn repulsive.

you see the "cold/mean guy with a secret heart of gold" trope in shoujo love interests and i believe (i want to believe) that this series wants to make a case against them. Takato's chapter about his feels for Nanoka made him endearing but then it ended with him selfishly claiming she's his so... he kinda comes across as an antagonist... (also reminds me a lil of Sho from Skip Beat).
Spoiler

anyway, this is cute fluff but it's also frustrating shoujo melo-drama.

So I'd love if in the end she stays with Hayata, but considering how these stories go, she will probably realize she loves her awful ex and go back with him showing how awful of a person she is.

Questo manga lo trovate in italiano su Manga Cosmo ^^

http://mangacosmo.forumfree.it/

Takato se dejó influenciar por ese loco. Nanoka escapa y encuentra a Hayate >.

An actual fleshed out love rival what even, and dear god getting the guy's perspective in a shoujo is such a blessing

i like my male yanderes but prolonged drama just isn't my thing

plus i dont get the female lead at all, or her best friend

oh well

nice art

Spoiler

Spoiler

ooohhh... too dark...

ooohhh... i see... 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

If I'm assuming correctly what you mean by NTR

Spoiler

ooohhh... i see... 

Spoiler

wait, chap 54??!!!... that's loooong way ahead.... does that mean chap 12 to chap 54 would have an ntr-like story?...

If I'm assuming correctly what you mean by NTR

Spoiler

Way later in the series. It begins about chapter 54+

I'm currently waiting for chapter 64.

wait, chap 54??!!!... that's loooong way ahead.... does that mean chap 12 to chap 54 would have an ntr-like story?...

Oh.... Just noticed this has a tragedy tag...  Between this and the spoilers I don't think I'll hold out hope for getting the  good romantic story it seemed like it would become from the beginning chapters/

Well the artist usually has happy endings, so I'm guessing 95% that this one will also have a happy ending, but since we aren't sure (new author), I'd suggest reading until the end of the first part, and then pretending part 2 does not exist.

Oh.... Just noticed this has a tragedy tag...  Between this and the spoilers I don't think I'll hold out hope for getting the  good romantic story it seemed like it would become from the beginning chapters/

w-wow.... just wow...
is the spoilers that you made was chapter 12 only or chapter 12 and above?...

Way later in the series. It begins about chapter 54+

I'm currently waiting for chapter 64.

The current chapters....

Spoiler

The art is still great though.

Edit: If anyone wants, I can come back when the next raw chapter comes out to give spoilers.

w-wow.... just wow...
is the spoilers that you made was chapter 12 only or chapter 12 and above?...

so... i want to get spoiled first before reading the new update... can someone spoil me?...

The current chapters....

Spoiler

The art is still great though.

Edit: If anyone wants, I can come back when the next raw chapter comes out to give spoilers.

so... i want to get spoiled first before reading the new update... can someone spoil me?...

I think the mangaka started taking hallucinogenic drugs when she started part two.

Yeaaah nope. Fuck this. the beginning of this manga was so promising but nothing pisses me off more than non-consensual intimacy with zero justice. 

Love the art and the shy girl. The guy with the black hair seems evilish =P.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics