Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

GOAT - Greatest of All Time... duh :P

And I thought the goat was going to be the mvp of that game.

I think...Sensei is actually Jesus crazy-monkey-emoticon-065.gif?1292792396

I got a weird feeling that the professor is the protagonaist from the future..........

I don't think it's future.. But the raws are done.

Spoiler

I want to see more of the professor

A new manga hmm chapter 5, fuck this story it must be retarded. 30 minutes later. WHY ISN'T CHAPTER 6 OUT YET FFFFFFF

A goat? What is this, Nichijou? I'm so confused...

Lol, goats.

24xjuz8.png

I got a weird feeling that the professor is the protagonaist from the future..........

Why you think that?

o.o Ajikawa Yoshio for the win.....so for thing are looking up for him >.<things can only get better for him.....unless this some how evolves into a smut f@ck-up reject.....smut manga are all horrible because it usually involves the main charters cheating on each other......which is stupid....-_- 

Really liked this series! Can't wait for updates, thx translators!
hahaha BOSS. and the imouto is just too cute! DEBASE ME MOAR WITH THAT INDIFFERENT STARE
Cowboy Bebop?
My favourite part was Sensei's and Sakiko's date. I'm envious. Posted Image
Mc had his cool moment next we learn he used to be a hit man lol
Thank You Japanzai for translating this manga and Juubuntaitaichou for putting here the chapter
@rahyan16 Well honestly, with the current plot, I don't see how this manga will last much longer than 4 volumes. Once Chiaki and her copy fuse together, the story is pretty much over.
So the MC is the silent but cool type of guy.
Yea that double page spread made the MC look pretty cool, it's too bad he was holding a fake gun kinda killed the mood for me :\ other than that he looked pretty manly there, not bad.
Ah yes, at last.

The protagonist has a backbone.

We've finally confirmed its existence.

About damn time.
haha that scene was so epic, it was like an image out of some action shounen manga lol
I have to admit, that pose was coolPosted Image
That was suprisingly manly. o_o
Good job dude. ('_')b

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics