Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 72votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +

Alt Names: alt 僕は友達が少ない+alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Plusalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai+alt Haganai+alt 我的朋友很少Plus
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Taguchi Shouichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A "what if" alternative version of the original story, on which the cast gets acquainted in a different manner.

The basic premise is that Kodaka, a rude looking and easily misunderstood transfer student catches a glimpse from a conversation between Sena (the most popular girl on school) and "her friend" Renka (a character from a visual novel); after a short discussion followed, Sena decides to give it a try and make some friends with Kodaka's help.
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

106 Comments

GIVE ME STRENGTH PEGASUS!!!
Nice spin off. But it just didn't seem right. The genius one with the glasses isn't here. I wanted to see more of her perverted jokes

T_T.
Still, yeah. it was a nice series.
ending was pretty good for the spin-off.
Kodaka + Sena 4 EVAR

Spoiler
I still would like to see the Kate route.
HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG............

Oh well... It's completed
I'm satisfied with the ending too...
This is a Good read, even though it's (kinda) short... =D

P.S. Opinion may differ from one person from another
Interesting ending for a spin-off. Thanks be for it not being canon, or else Yozora "giving up" on Kodaka would have totally ruined the premise of making friends, cause we all know this is a harem manga, yeah? C'mon.
I prefer the normal pegasus rather than the one in this version...
It is soooo cheeeessssyyyyy. I'm so glad, that it has no relation to the real thing.
I NEED YOU, you could have used better words, but it was too cute! Hope it has a "Full ending".
@KingAntonius: If by 'smart' you mean cunning, yes Yozora is more cunning than Sena. But academically, Sena is overall smarter than Yozora. It just Sena is... too dumb (or naive ^^;), as in she easily believes whatever bulls Yozora tells her. And do you know the description for Yozora and Sena? Sena is describes as the perfect girl except for her personality, while Yozora is describes as the bad-luck girl except for her look ^^;

Both are basically mean and rude to other people, yes I admit it. But Sena rarely show it to the other Neighbor Club members since she usually acts like that to her 'servants' though she is very arrogant to everyone. While Yozora is very quiet in front of other people but when it comes to Neighbor Club members she lashes out the S part of her (well maybe with the exception of Rika since Rika is immune to her, and perhaps Kobato because I assume she doesn't want Kodaka to see her as a girl who bullies his little sister? ^^;). But since Haganai revolves mostly only around the Neighbor Club members, and we can consider them as 'friends' already even though they don't realize and/or want to admit it, more people sees Yozora as an evil witch more often (and worse) than Sena.
@KingAntonius: In the 4th volume of the LN, we see that Sena is better at academics than Yozora.
boooo!! cockblock chairman!!!
I think LN Sena and spinoff Yozora are the cutest lol. Yozora seems less a bitch in +, and LN Sena is... yeah.

Mmn, but even though LN Yozora is such a mean person, she's still so cute lol.

Spoiler
The conclusion is on the next chapter, fasten your belt Sena fans :3
Pegasus can be very scary, though I like him better when he's being silly XD
The conclusion is on the next chapter, fasten your belt Sena fans :3
Pegasus can be very scary, though I like him better when he's being silly XD
Fuck you! Pegasus!
Always wanted to say it.
Not fair, I like Yozora the best in this one and in the other manga I like Sena the best.
For those who doesn't realize it, this manga is actually a spin off "notice the + in the title" which mean it doesn't really need to follow the original source.
The anime follow the original source which is LN so of course the manga adaptation will be different than the anime.
And this spin off really reset all the plot and move on its own,
Spoiler

So it safe to assume this manga is totally independent and just treat it like a whole new series to avoid confusion and read from the beginning.
Teddy, you're a little off there. Sena is better only in appearance (if we go by stereotypes). She's not as smart as Yozora, she's snobby, conceited, and just plain rude; but it's safe to say she's not a bad person overall. And yes, I know Yozora is a bit mean too. They could both use improvement there.

Also, I never knew the manga and anime stories would be so different. >.> Once you get past the first few chapters, it seems that everything changes.
its so clear in the end he's going to pick sora if he has to choose same as the novel. Sena better in every way shes rich smart good at sports, Beyond pretty very smart and loves video games plus more. then sora is more like a boyfriend looks like a boy flat chested tom boy with ugly short hair and is a controlling bitch. No wonder for charcter popularity sena beat out sora 2 fold but the ugly crappy childhood friend most of the time wins sucha shame.
EHHHHHHHHHH?!

Hehehe, I like this version more!
chaper 5 page 32

i smell YANDERE

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics