Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

what the fuck is going on, the manga is so confusing and messy. 

Ch.9 really makes me think how superb is Kiwa's character design. Enough said for the physical appearance/ attributes, but her emotional state is also well depicted: how a strong-minded girl usually tends to act, being all secretive while actually trying to take matters into her own hands, maintaining stable outward emotion, lash out in silence when she's shaken. And the best part is how readers could even notice things without Kiwa having to say anything explicitly -- I hope the other characters would get as much personality exposure in time.

Well actually, I think you'll notice in further chapters but all the characters are incredibly well written. 
When you look at readers response on the net you see that what people think for characters is mostly the same for everyone which obviously comes from the fact of how they were written. Example : 
Fumiho - I haven't seen any response from readers online but personnaly I don't like her.
Kiwa - most people on the net actually like her {Shipping of Fujii + Kiwa too among fans} and yeah this is the character I like best.
Matsukage - most people find her annoying and I do too
Bellwood - one of the most popular characters of the series {was featured on the 4th volume 'belt strap'}

Ch.9 really makes me think how superb is Kiwa's character design. Enough said for the physical appearance/ attributes, but her emotional state is also well depicted: how a strong-minded girl usually tends to act, being all secretive while actually trying to take matters into her own hands, maintaining stable outward emotion, lash out in silence when she's shaken. And the best part is how readers could even notice things without Kiwa having to say anything explicitly -- I hope the other characters would get as much personality exposure in time.

Just consider it to be "The Melancholy of Enomoto Fumiho" and it'll all make sense.  Probably.

That was my very first thought. Enomoto Fumiho is basically a ripoff of Haruhi Suzumiya. The "oblivious female god entity who is the center of the universe (coordinate 0) and is surrounded by people who know that she's God but tries to hide this fact from her for fear that knowing that she is God would destroy her ego and collapse the known universe" scenario is identical between the two stories or am I missing something here? The scenario is too specific for a reasonable person to believe this to be a coincidence. If Outarou didn't get HUGE inspiration from Nagaru Tanigawa, I would be genuinely shocked, and that hasn't happened in a long time.

Just got my copy of ultrajump and read ch.19. Man I'm so depressed and crushed now :c

Anyone else here uptodate on raws?

I am, read the chapter yesterday, that was seriously heartbreaking. I don't know where I'll get the will to actually translate it.... {Kiwaaaaaaaaaa}

Just got my copy of ultrajump and read ch.19. Man I'm so depressed and crushed now :c

Anyone else here uptodate on raws?

potential threesome?

Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler

Pretty simple... both Hose and Fuji are melding into one, both of them dissapearing in the process, and the chick is worried about it. The blonde guy, who was informed abruptly, that he's moving overseas decides to serenade his love, but gets rejected. Then Fuji gets taken home (to his own, ofc), and the chick notices, that their fusion is progressing steadily, which worries her.

Not that confusing a chapter, really (though I might have missed a few things somewhere along the line)

The most important maybe? What "biorgs" are and do, which means the manga will be an all out battle against the biorgs who are terrorists and the biorg hunters that'll try to maintain the peace with in the middle the consequences all of this has on Kiwa, Fujii, Hosa and Fumiho.

only thing i got from that was i think she bit her brothers penis

Pretty simple... both Hose and Fuji are melding into one, both of them dissapearing in the process, and the chick is worried about it. The blonde guy, who was informed abruptly, that he's moving overseas decides to serenade his love, but gets rejected. Then Fuji gets taken home (to his own, ofc), and the chick notices, that their fusion is progressing steadily, which worries her.

Not that confusing a chapter, really (though I might have missed a few things somewhere along the line)

only thing i got from that was i think she bit her brothers penis

This is one of the most bizarre stories I've ever read, bt it's awesome

Thanks so much for the update :) :) :)

I really liked the new chapter and the way it´s going!!!

Oh great, its Oh great. That means the series will be 10 kinds of awesome but 10 kinds of confusing and 100 kinds of awesome but 1000 kinds of confusing by the end.

This is turning really good

chonmage, the most intimidating transformation yet

Enjoy^^ With this volume 2 is complete, see you next month on the 19th for chapter 10 :3

I'm going on just because the art is of Oh!Great.
But his previous works where really better...

He should dump this author. 

I've always enjoyed Oh! Great's machine designs.  I've just started and that motorcycle that girl has is just WOW.

Thanks for the update!!!!!!

I need moooaaarrrrr from this !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update!!!!!

I need mmmooooaarrrr from this!!!

Thanks for the update!!!!!!

I need mooooaaaarrrrrr!!!!!

This is awesome!!!!!

Volume 4 cover:

Spoiler

H-material from him would be… interesting-ish, in a very "awkwardly-weird"(?!) way...

Oh great is originally a hentai artist though, check out his Mangaupdates and you'll see.

H-material from him would be… interesting-ish, in a very "awkwardly-weird"(?!) way...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics