Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 304votes)

Billionaire Girl

Alt Names: alt น้องหนูพันล้านalt 亿万富豪少女alt ビリオネアガールalt Миллиардерша
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takato Kei is just an ordinary college student, training for an ordinary life, when he falls into a strange and appealing part-time job. He’s been hired to tutor a teenage girl at home for 10,000 yen an hour! The girl in question, Fujioka Yukari, is not a high school student, but a highly successful day trader who has already amassed 170 billion yen! Despite her money and her beautiful apartment, Kei can’t help feeling like there’s a certain loneliness about the cute teenage girl. She even seems embarrassed of her career, as if her obsession with the stock market and the vast amount of time she spends moving stocks makes her an otaku. Kei may be just the person she needs to help her break out of her isolated lifestyle and acquire the one thing money can’t buy– happiness.
Go to Billionaire Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime/Manga related to Stocks New Window Verne Jules
  • 4 Replies
Topic THANK YOU SCANLATORS!!!! New Window sircebba
  • 0 Replies
Topic THANKS MR. AUTHOR AND ARTIST FOR CONTINUING THIS ONE!!! =) New Window sircebba
  • 4 Replies
Topic Billionaire Girl Forum New Window sircebba
  • 1 Replies
Topic SCANLATORS AND RAW PROVIDERS THANKS ALOT!!! New Window sircebba
  • 2 Replies
Topic PLEASE AUTHOR AND ARTIST KINDLY CONTINUE THIS ONE, =) New Window sircebba
  • 3 Replies

424 Comments

The author has posted the cover of Vol 2 on his blog and it's up for pre-order on amazon.jp Blog: lhttp://ameblo.jp/hasekura2/archive1-201301.html
IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
OH GOD I THANK YOU I HAD FAITH ON THIS AND YOU BROUGHT IT BACK I LOVE YA I LOVE YA ALLLLLLL BITCHESSS YEARRRR !
Wow I really never expected to see this again! Glad it's back~
Wow thank you based derek!!
Woop! So happy the author is back from hiatus! :D Look forward to future releases <3
Yeah o(^^o)(o^^)o i thought i would never seen a new realease from this.

¡Thank You!
oh my god.. finally!
@Derek, oh my god thank you man, i hope to see this updated by your group one day!
I would've picked it up immediately had public scans been posted for it. But given that buying back issues of the magazine is very, very costly, I won't be considering doing it with RZK until the next volume is released.
I wish someone can pick this up.....It apparently started back up in july....

Copy and paste from baka-updates.

```The good news? If I read the good! Afternoon web-site (http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/13872) and Isuna Hasekura's blog (http://ameblo.jp/hasekura2/) correctly, the series is starting back up this month!

From the blog:
それと、今月は 『ビリオネアガ ール』が連載さ れている
Posted Image
『good!アフタヌーン 』

From the good! Afternoon site under Contents:
ビリオネアガー ル 原作/支倉凍 砂 漫画/桂明日 香
Translation: Asuka Katsura / Manga Isuna Hasekura / Author Billionaire Girl

(Search for ビリオネアガー ル on the sites)

So it looks like they are starting back up again! Posted Image```

thanks to <a href="http://www.mangaupdates.com/members.html?id=232480">zensunni for the updates
I love this series, i want more
That would be splendid if this got picked back up. Been waiting for a long time...
According to Bakaupdates and Isuna Hasekura's blog http://ameblo.jp/hasekura2/

post 2012-07-05 Billionaire girl was serialized again in 'good afternoon' magazine.

Hopefully, someone will be able get raws for this and a scanlation team might pick it up.
^_^
MOTHER F*K !!!!!!!!
This had my attention as well, too bad.
What a waste.
Such a long hiatus means it's dead...
Who would bother to continue such a minor series after most people have forgotten about it ?
I don't think we have any hope of seeing more of it ;_;
hiatus, meh it was good
This actually seems pretty good so far!

The way they talk about money kinda makes it seem like it's a viewpoint of someone who can't really get that much money in their lifetime so they've devalued it. I'm not saying they're wrong about life being more about money, but it seems like other than convenience they don't really think about what money can be used for. In actuality the fact that money is so necessary for regular life in society to sustain itself is what makes money so valuable.
I'm so sad, I want it to start up again soon :'(
This is pretty interesting and adorable. Hope it comes off hiatus. Not likely, but still.
Too bad about the hiatus, this is a good series.
this series went on hiatus after 5 chaps, meaning this series is scanlated completly till the author starts releasing again

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics